(𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘)𝘿𝙆!𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

Bright red, sharpened pupils starred into your own dilated pupils.
His bright red eyes glowered back into your (e/c) eyes with obsession.

This wasn't your childhood friend Tanjiro. At least, not the human tanjiro you know.

Muzan had burned only a few moments ago and you along with everyone else left believed it was finally over.
The nightmare you all lived upon, had dispersed.

But, that wasn't the case.

Tanjiro, your beloved childhood friend. Crush even.

Was turned into the demon king himself.

Everyone tried to stop him. Giyu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao and zenitsu.

They all failed.

Nezuko was flung away from her now monstrous brother before she could fully latch onto him. Kanao couldn't get the human syrum into Tanjiro before he forced her away from him with his tentacles that swayed from his back.

Everyone had tried but you.

You didn't want to hurt him., you couldn't.

And it seems neither could he as he starred into your eyes with a longing yet obsessive sensation.

Your breath caught in your throat as he proceeded to charge at you.
It felt like time had begun to slow down as he continued to approach you.

You gently rested your eyes closed. Accepting the fatr layed out before you.

But instead of pain, an arm grapsed your waist and pulled you against a broad body.

You peeked an eye open to see Tanjiro's arm securely wrapped around your waist and his fleshy tentacles fighting off anyone who dared try to go near you or him.

He was protecting you..

The confusion only grew as he proceeded to flee with you in his grasp.

Considering you had fought Uppermoon one, saving Genya, Muichiro and Sanemi.

And you saved the rest of the Hashira as well, but not Kagaya and his wife.

You couldn't really..

He already was dying of sickness and his wife vowed to die with him.

Your small playback was interrupted by Tanjiro halting after fleeing for awhile, obviously a good distance from the slayers.

You grew fearful of what might happen to you since you were very weak after using such an enormous amount of energy saving as much people as you could during the fight..

He then slipped you off his shoulder blade, and set you in front of him.

His bright, glowing ruby red eyes starred into yours as he kept his hands glued to your shoulders.

You starred at him for a bit and tried to look away, but he grabbed your chin and lifted it for you to face him.

The space between you two could be closed in a matter of seconds, yet none of you made a move.

Of course, Tanjiro really wanted to, but he still had his respects for you.

His eyes seemed to turn half lidded as his posture started to collapse.
Tanjiro then pulled you closed to him and wrapped his arms around your waist with his face snug into your neck.

This startled you, yet you let it happen since his blood demon art tentacles formed out of his back, finding themselves bringing you closer to him. He was obviously showing you there was no chance at escaping him.

You eventually gave in and let you yourself drift off into a restless slumber.

You felt safe in his arms despite him being technically the new Demon King..

While Tanjiro on the otherhand wasn't actually asleep, his half lidded eyes opened as he buried his face deeper into the crook of your neck.

The scent of you haf drived him insane for years and years. And it still does.

He'd grown this odd, lovesick obsession for you a year after you became friends.
The longer he was away from you the more it grew.

Even his demon self had an obsession with you. His blood demon art tentacles tightened around your sleeping form as his eyes stayed half lidded, starring off with the bottom half of his face covered by your collarbone.

He had plans.

Plans that involved you and him.
Creating a kingdom of y'alls own, just you and him.

You as his, never to leave his side. Ever.

The New Demon King and His Demon Queen.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

It's small but I ran out of ideas—This is featuring someone who asked for a short story of DK!Tanjiro x Reader

This is featuring someone who asked for a short story of DK!Tanjiro x Reader. (I can make a part two if ideas are given but ofc it's optional :) )

I will always enjoy making small chapter like this for you all! So don't be shy to ask <3

If you want, you can suggest a short story right here and we can talk about what the plot can be! vvv

❤->

-666 words-