Elevator

Taylor

Sprinting through the massive company building trying to find the interview room...

Floor 12, the elevator door opens. I step in but I see a woman running, maybe she's also applying for the job? I am not sure, I slept late last night trying to calm my sister down not getting enough time to do research about this company. Being a good citizen I trying to hold the door for her.

"Thank you." She said

"Your welcome" I said

The whole time was silent so I decided to break the silence... "Are you applying for the job?" I questioned, she looked at me and smirked "Uhm... I guess?" she said, unsure about her answer. "You know, you shouldn't say that. It's like you're unsure about your answer" I giggled as she smirked. "Your name? You're applying for the job 'too' right" she asked. "Taylor, Taylor Knight", she nodded, "How about you?" I asked, "Anastasia Dankworth". Suddenly the elevator stopped, I quickly held her arm tightly. I couldn't help myself from being nervous, I came back to my senses and let go of her. She pressed the help button.

—---------------------

Anastasia

I see, it seems like someone didn't do their research. "Anastacia Dankworth" I answered. Suddenly the door stopped, Taylor flinched and hold my arm tightly. He came back to his senses and let go of my arm, I walked over to the buttons and pressed the help button. I turned my head to Taylor seeing him sitting on the floor, cute. I sat down beside him seeing him looking at the floor nervously, I knew that he's panicking. "No need to be scared, help is coming." I patted his back, he nodded silently, aww is the kitten scared? I searched for my phone and texted someone. "I am stuck in the elevator with this guy, 'Taylor Knight', I picked already so make everyone leave because they are all denied and I'm hiring Taylor." I tapped on my phone before looking at him again.

"Are we ganna die?" he questioned

"Nope, we are ganna be fine" I answered patting his head

Is Anastacia finally crushing over a guy?

Oh shut up.

My phone vibrated making both of us look at it. I opened my texts "Yes ma'am". "Dang it. I think they already hired someone, they canceled it" I turned to him pretending I know nothing, I saw tears forming on his eyes, damn, "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine" I said. He looked at me and nodded.

—---------------------

Taylor

When she told me they canceled everyone's interview, my eyes started to water. I was panicking inside. This was the only job I could get, I just got fired from my barista job because of fighting for myself. What will I feed my sister now? What will I pay for my rent now?

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine" she said, I looked at her and wiped my teary eyes and nodded.