;) chap 3

<<sorry for not updating for almost 4 days >>

—--------------------------

Anastasia

"Well I hope you slept well with my picture in your mind" dayum, kinda flirty today Anastasia.

He turns into a tomato head, cute. But thats for later. "We should get to work now." I said in a serious tone.

—--------------------------

Taylor

What the fuck?! After you flirted with me, are you going to bring the serious tone back? What a stupid jerk. Thankfully I watched my mouth and nothing came out.

After a while of working, it was finally lunch.

"Hey do-" she cut me of

"I have a meeting now so could you buy me coffee?" she said after cutting me off. I nodded but there was a sad look in my eyes, I took the money she gave me and left the office. Who was I kidding, I just met her yesterday so why would she like me? Besides i'm just an assistant in her eyes, but in my eyes she's a goddess that everyone dreams of having. Pretty, smart, feminist, rich. That was the moment that I promised myself that I would like her as a boss, nothing less, nothing more.

I got the coffee and went back to her office. I placed the coffee and she looked up at me, "Thank you." she said in a serious tone. I smiled and went out to get my lunch but went back after, "Do you also want lunch." I couldn't leave her to starve while overworking herself, she looked at me confused. "I mean- I was just asking i-its fine if you reject my offer." I said nervously. She chuckled, "I was just confused because none of my employees ask me that nor do they have the guts to even talk to me, but yes please." she patted her tummy. Hehe, cute. I simply nodded and left. HOW CAN I NOT OBSESS WITH HER IF SHES THAT CUTE?!! My face turned into a tomato, if she could mind read I would be dead.

—---------------------- end of chapter

VOTE VOTE VOTE