Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Months later...

Months have passed since Richard’s death and with Liz’s help Katy can grieve for the loss of her parent’s healthily. Mason could feel her returning to any regular girl but...not completely of course. His Katy could never just be a regular girl. No, with every passing day she’d be more daring and teasing. And in such instances of her teasing, he’d want to just carry her giggling form into the bedroom like a caveman and...well, have her limping the next day. However, he knows he has to make it special and beautiful. With the recent purchases and plans he has, he knows exactly how to give her the first time she should have got in the first place. 

“Mason! What’s going on?...Why can’t I just know?!” squeals Katy as Mason slips the silk blindfold over her eyes and tying it at the middle of her head, squashing down the voluminous curls. They’d just been out for dinner and both were dressed for the fancy occasion. Mason in his deep blue satin shirt, moulding exceptionally well to his muscled torso; paired with black slacks, a silver D&G belt, and polished, black shoes. His mate on the other hand...well, she really is something else, concludes Mason. Almost a year on, and he’s still blown away at how exquisite she can look in a dress. Her luscious, plump breasts are displayed in a classy but teasing way in the halter neckline of the dress, which plunges to the sash at the waist; which is just complementary black material with small diamantes on. The wine red material is then flowing to just above her knees. The material mesmerises Mason as it sways with every step she takes and already from just a few hours spent with her, he can’t wait for this part. He vows to himself to completely ravish her tonight and if he can, every day afterwards. He fears even forever isn’t enough to satisfy his undying thirst for her. 

“Okay...Easy now,” he instructs her guiding her out of the car by her waist. He leads her down the path and to the front door. Opening the door, he pulls it wide open before stepping through first. 
“I’m going to carry you now, okay, baby?” he asks, stirring curiosity in her. 
“Um...sure but..Ah! Mason! A little more warning next time, please,” cries Katy taken by surprise by his swift sweep. She feels herself cradled to his chest, the warmth creating a fuzzy feeling in her. Just the sound of his soft beating heart, makes her loose sense of her surroundings, however when he gently eases her onto her feet, that’s when she’s aware of her senses again. 
The scent of vanilla and chocolate, her favourite fragrance, wafts throughout the air sending along with it a calming yet sensuous feel. 

“Can I take my blindfold off yet?” whispers Katy curious and excited now to see where they are. 
“Sure,” he replies, undoing it himself. Pocketing it, his arms wrap around her waist and chin rests at her shoulder, while she takes it all in. 
Katy’s big brown eyes, manage to gauge the whole spectacular room. She can’t believe that he’d actually do all this for her! The room’s rich hazel brown and gold colour scheme is only emphasised by the low glow lighting provided by the dimmer switch lights. Rose petals are drifted everywhere, more so on the large, 4 poster, king sized, plush bed. The wardrobes and vanity table follows the same oak brown theme and the only thing out of theme, seemed to be the large plasma TV. A few candles are darted around, sending around the sweet scent Katy can smell. 
She twists in Mason’s arms and blinks at him stunned. 
“Where are we?..Wh-What is this?” she questions incredulously, not able to keep the smile off her face. 
“Don’t you worry about that...It’s a surprise and I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow,” promises Mason. 
“Tomorrow? Why? What’s wrong with tonight?” she whispers with a cheeky smile. Mason narrows his eyes playfully at her before smirking and playing along, “you’re right. Come on, let’s watch a movie and I’ll tell you all about it.”
Katy’s face drops and her lips pout. 
“Really, Mason? You did all this so we can sleep tonight?” retorts Katy sliding her fingers down his taut chest. 
“If that’s what you’d like.”
“You are such a tease,” she sighs before her fingers scrunch the silk of his shirt and lips press up to his. He responds to the short kiss enthusiastically but when she parts, he grins in amusement. 
“And you are getting much bolder,” he comments with a wide smirk. Katy blushes and let’s go of the material in her fist while biting her lip and averting her gaze. 
“That is just so hot,” seductively whispers Mason at her ear, before kissing at that sweet spot and causing a long moan from her. 

Katy can feel his touch tingling at her waist as his lips press to hers in a more passionate kiss. She shuffles back slightly, her body on autopilot as it directs her to the bed, pulling along with her, Mason. Just as they’re about to land into the comforts of the generous padding, Mason’s arms clench her closer to him and he pulls her back. 
“What’s wrong?” she pants, her mind already clouded with lust, only provoked by his damned kisses down her neck. 
“Slowly, baby...we have all night and I am taking my time with you,” he huskily answers, sending shivers down her back. The ones that made her stomach clench and libido quiver at the thought of him teasing and caressing her. 
“Mmm..” she moans before gasping loudly from the love-bite he’s leaving on the column of her neck. 
“I need you to stand still, okay, sweetheart?” 
“Mm-hm,” she responds in agreement. 
Mason’s lips leave hers and he slowly smoothes his hands up her spine, whilst gazing right into her eyes. As his fingers grasp on the tie of the halter top, he pulls down and with the other hand slowly unzips the dress. As it’s held up by just his body pressing it against hers, he takes a small step back to allow the material to pool at her heeled feet. In just a crimson lace bra and thong with red heeled shoes, black curls cascading down her back and lust shining so forcefully in her eyes; he’d never seen look so tempting and insatiable. 
“Mason?” she whispers, chewing on her lip from anxiousness. His eyes dart from her breasts to her eyes and the glaze of primal hunger. 

Without another word, his hand delves into her black forest of silky tendrils and he draws her in for a rough and dominating kiss. Yet the act of dominance only seemed to turn Katy on, something she didn’t believe could happen with such a harsh kiss. 
He gasps for breath, allowing her to do the same before plunging into her hot mouth again. Mason’s fingers glide down to her plump ass and grasp the flesh between his hands. 
“Mason,” she gasps, soft strands of ebony hair clutched in her fingers. 
“Dammit!” he curses, his erection grinding into her, and causing another moan to leave her lips. His fingers curl at the sides of the tiny scraps of lace and he apologizes, “sorry baby, but this has to go.”
Then with one sweep, the material has ripped right off her body and flutters to the ground, while Katy’s heart thumps louder at the erotic action. Quickly his hands unclasp her bra and thankfully, without ripping it, he pulls it off her. Dropping it dispassionately he manages to find some self control to step back and view everything that is his. 
Katy blushes deep red and awkwardly wraps her arms around her midriff while crossing one leg slightly over the other. The shy action somehow just manages to turn Mason on even more. It’s hot to see that she hasn’t suddenly just turned into someone she’s not and the shyness is still there. His eyes appraise her large, beautiful breasts down to her thin waist with two thin arms wrapped around them, then down to the swell of her luscious hips, skimming past the curve of her ass and down her thick mocha legs, ending at her painted toes peeping out of her heels. 

With Mason just standing there and taking her in, Katy felt even more self-conscious and awkward. So she slowly slides to him, and daintily slipped the buttons of his shirt out of their holes. A finger trails down his muscled torso, parting the two halves of the shirt, before she pushed it completely back. Mason just watches with heated eyes, and lets the silk cloth slip onto the floor, joining all her clothes. His lips attack hers in a fiery frenzy, while he nudges her backwards onto the bed. Finally she’s lain engulfed by the lushness of the comforter and fluffy mattress. He tugs off her shoes and allows them to drop heavily onto the carpet. 
As Mason’s teeth nip at her neck and his hands start massaging her sensitive breasts, Katy pushes back at his chest slightly, causing him to stop and lean up a little. 
“What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong, Little Doe?” he whispers. 
“No it’s not that. It’s just tonight, I want something...special, Mason,” she breathes, heart pounding in anticipation at wanting to confess her little fantasy. 
“ ‘Special’?” repeats Mason confused. He thought he’d made sure, everything was set to the highest standard he could without going overboard. 
“Yeah..” she murmurs, pulling his head down so she can whisper in his ear. 
“I want you to tie me up, Mason. Order me. Tell me what to do. Make me beg. Make me moan and wail for you, baby. I need you Mason. Please,” she breathes, fingers clutching his muscular back and legs wrapping around his waist in fear of him leaving her. 
Mason rather than worried was stunned. Did he just hear all that right? He’d thought she’d wanted vanilla sex, where she too could be in control, not...well, not to be dominated over. He feels his blood surge faster at the excitement of it. Shit, to dominate over her. To tie her up and tease her, then make her come so hard she’s crying...Oh God, that would be so damn hot. He feels his erection twitching higher at the thought of all that.