𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 )
" 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙾 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙿? "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 )" 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙾 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙿? "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

EVE HUMS AS SHE TAPS THE CHAIR with her fingers

EVE HUMS AS SHE TAPS THE CHAIR with her fingers. She bobs her head. Bella, her twin sister, glares at her as Eve moves in her seat. Eve could care less about Bella being mad at her. Bella tightens her jaw and pulls Eves earphones making Eve snap her eyes open.

"Dude! What the hell is wrong with you!" Eve exclaims at Bella. Eva and Bella had always not got along. Bella bullied Eve their whole lives making them hate each other. Eve was a plus size girl but that didn't make her any less beautiful which made Bella mad. Eve always got the stares, good stares while Bella was looked at as plain.

"You're being loud. Nobody wants to hear you. The plane shakes at your every move so I suggest staying still." Bella tells Eve. Eve fake pouts and flips Bella off which makes Bella give her a glare. They were both twins but didn't look a single bit alike. Charlie Swan, their dad, had told Eve she looks like his mother which made Bella more mad. It was said that their dad's mother was a very beautiful woman.

"Aw, really?" Eve says sarcastically. "You said that like I really would care. I suggest you go brush those teeth of yours before we meet up with dad. They're stanky." Eve says putting in her earphones. Bella gasps surprised. She looks at the chair in front of her. Her cheeks become red. As Bella goes off to the restroom, Eve and a little boy make faces at each other. When a boy makes a weird face Eve acts scared. She throws a bag of candy in his lap.

"Here! Take it all. Just don't scare me." Eve says, still pretending to be scared. The boy laughs evilly making his mom sit up. Eve and the boy look around like that just didn't happen.

Bella comes back. What Bella didn't know was that there was a stain on her shirt, a big one. Eve snorts and puts her hand on her mouth. Bella gives Eve a dirty look.