❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙼𝙸𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴 )
" 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁? "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙼𝙸𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴 )" 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁? "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

FOR ABOUT A WEEK, EDWARD HADN'T been at school. Eve was worried for Edward. Did something happen? Eve had gotten to know some of his siblings like Emmett and Alice. Eve met Emmett in P.E. Class and Alice in fashion design. They were overall very nice people.

Eve had a good feeling about today as she walked out of her house. Her dad got out of Bella's Truck as Bella walked down the steps. Bella then slips, making Eve burst out laughing. Bella glares at Eve from the floor.

Bella had looked for Edward everyday but he never showed. It was annoying Bella. She wanted to talk to Edward and show Eve that she can get Edward and not Eve. She had this whole plan when Edward came back to school.

"You all right?" Charlie asks Bella as he picks her up from the ground. Eve walks closer to the two.

"Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated." Bella says walking towards her truck. Eve slowly rolls her eyes at Bella. Eve liked the cold but ice was a no, no for her.

"Yeah. That's why I had...some new tires put on the truck. Old ones were getting pretty bald." Charlie tells Bella as he softly kicks the tire. "I got Eve new ones before you guys came."

"Oh yeah, thank dad." Eve says kissing her dad's cheek. She goes toward her car but her dad gestures for her to wait.

"I'll probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County. Security guard at the Grisham Mill...got killed by some kind of animal." Charlie says making Eve look at him interested. Charlie walks toward his car.

"An animal?" Eve asks suspiciously.

"You're not in Phoenix anymore, Eve. Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand." Charlie tells the girls. Eve gives Charlie a small smile.