6

"Jisung?"

The rapper shook off the muffled voice, choosing to ignore it as he shoved his head further into a plush pillow.

"Jisung, wake up."

No. 5 more minutes, that's all he needed. Maybe an hour, but that's all.

"You're going to be late."

Jisung didn't care about schedules, he only cared about how how warm it was inside his blankets, there was no way he could move.

"Han Jisung, I will drag you out of bed, I swear."

Usually he wouldn't have been intimidated, but he could tell that voice meant business. Miserably he sat up, fully intending to give a fierce glare to his assaulter. 

Lee Minho stood next to his bed, a serious look on his beautiful face. Crossing his arms in front of him, he gave Jisung a look that chilled him to the bone. "You stayed up all night again, didn't you?"

Now that his tired brain thought of it, yes, he did. He had started reading a story about some people, and just couldn't stop. Eventually he just passed out, couldn't read any more. 

Come to think of it, he didn't think he ever closed out of a certain site.

Zoning in on the phone right where he had left it on the bed next to him, Jisung panicked, grabbing the thing and shoving it far under the pillow, away from Minho's curious hands.

Seeing the younger's defensiveness about the device, Minho's brow raised. "Now what could Jisung have stayed up all night watching?"

His sultry tone made it obvious to the rapper on what he was suggesting, and obviously he had to defend himself.

"Huh? No! I didn't-" Jisung could just feel his face turning red, and he knew the older could see it well and clear. Somehow what Jisung was actually doing was much worse. "I wasn't watching anything."

"Well good, you wouldn't need to anyway." Minho watched the other's flustered face in satisfaction as he took a step away. "I told you, I'm just down the hall."

It took Jisung a moment to understand what scandalous things the dancer was implying, but when he finally put it together, it was already too late. "Wait, what?" 

"Get ready, we're leaving in a few minutes." Minho already had one foot out the door, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

As soon as that door closed behind the slightly evil man, Jisung had his head buried back in his pillow, this time from disappointment, not exhaustion.

What on earth had he done?

Jisung remembered finding a certain story last night, unsure of who exactly it was about. He could tell it was a Stray Kids book, but the rest was unclear to him, there seemed to be a distinct lack of a female character. It wasn't until him and Minho were sucking face in the seventh chapter that he figured it out.

People actually wrote about them.

At first he was horrified, ashamed even. He felt like apologizing to everyone he knew, including Minho, just for laying eyes on the story. He was seconds away from closing out of the story and never opening the app again.

But then he stopped himself.

Because maybe he didn't hate the idea?

It was horrible to say, and he would never admit it to another human for as long as he lived, but he couldn't get himself to close out of the book. He needed to know how it ended, needed to see this fantasy played out on the pages.

So he read one.

And another.

And another after that.

And then he lost track.

Some were light and wholesome, others were not. Regardless, each one added to a fire that had been burning in him for a while now. He couldn't help but read these situations and wish deep down that they weren't just fiction.

Still, it was such an odd concept to him. Minho was almost a brother to him, and here he was, fantasizing about some not very brother-like things.

It was shameful.

He was sure that Minho would be mortified if he knew what kind of things Jisung was up late looking at. 

As horrible as it was, one thing was for sure.

He liked the stories with the fictional characters, but he loved the ones with him and Minho even more.