Winter (2)

@k1629742 unfortunately, this amazing user has abandoned writing their story, but they are still a dear friend to me, it would mean a lot if you followed them or checked out their story. I haven't read it and they said it was trash so idk. Anyway, enjoy! (I'm trying to post more frequently :))     

———————————————————————————————

SeaWeed. The name itself made bile rise up in his throat so fast, it wasn't even funny. He wanted to choke the dumb SeaWing before he could even say his slimy name.

But he didn't want to be the overprotective dad who doesn't let his daughter date anybody, he didn't want to be the restless dad to checks on his daughters room 24-7 to make sure she's there.

No...

He was going to be the dad who lets his daughter date people :)

THEN BURN THEM IN A FIREY HEL-

"Sweetie are you ok?" The soft voice bright him out of his fantasies and focused back on reality. He didn't even get to hear SeaWeeds screams as he burned.

He shook his head to clear it and planted a glittering smile on his face to show his wife he really was a good man. A very, very good man.

"Good,  because we are going to meet with SeaWeed. You know our-"

"Daughter's soulmate." Winter finished, ignoring the bitter taste it left on his tongue. Webs must really have a death wish. Putting his daughter with a slimy son a serpent.

They arrived at the Jaguar Cabin, along with a few other parents who wanted to meet their children's soulmates or their children themselves.

Which unfortunately, including an obnoxious SandWing and a timid NightWing.

"Hello Handsome!" Qibli called from where he was standing. Then he invited himself over to Winter right before SnowDrift could open the door and meet SeaWeed.

"Hi Winter." Moon mumbled, following her husband like a desperate puppy.

Winter rolled his eyes and entered Jaguar Cabin, thankful that SnowDrift wasn't starting conversation with those two.

But he couldn't help but notice how much more grown, mature and wealthy they looked. Qibli had chains that definitely weren't fake, Gucci and Prada clothes covering his now surprisingly muscular body. Back in Middle School, Winter had always been the more muscular, better looking one, but now? He wasn't sure.

Moon on the other hand had earrings and other expensive jewelry on her, and she had car keys in her hand that looked like Pagani, but there was no way. Those cars cost millions, and he didn't  get a very good look

"Hey Winter! Grey or Red?" Qibli called from behind him.

When Winter didn't answer, he continued.

"Because I thought we should get the red Pagani, but Moon insisted we get Grey. Anyway, what car do you have? Lambo? Pagani? What's your occupation? Me and Moon do YouTube?"

Qibli's rambling eventually got to him and Winter decided SeaWeed wasn't there and he stormed out of the large cabin, hoping to find the cowardly SeaWing somewhere. 

But he didn't. 

The SeaWing wasn't anywhere. Not in his designated Cabin, not in the storage closets, not in the cafeteria, not in math, science, reading, English, history or handwriting class. So where was he? 

Except...

Winter grabbed SnowDrift's hand and whispered where he thought the SeaWing was. But...it couldn't be right? There was no way in fire that the SeaWing was in his daughters cabin. 

Already? No...Amethyst wasn't like that. I mean...was she? It depends. 

He stormed over to Tsunami and Riptide, and got all up in their face like bad breath. 

"Well! If we're going to be somewhat connected one day, you are going to need to keep your miracle child in check, or you might not see him again." And he would make good on that threat. No matter what.

"You wouldn't dare touch my baby." Tsunami growled.

Winter barked a laugh as SnowDrift tried to hold him back, but failed multiple times to the point where she stopped trying.

"I won't touch him. I'll burn him."