3

Alpha's POV earlier:

I sat at my desk at the pack house, work stacked in front of me as I filled out reports for the council.

Two deaths, both normal pack wolves, three births, two omega's one beta, four sick, one omega two scouts one beta, and one pregnant beta.

Suddenly my door is slammed open and my friend Troy bursted in breathing heavily, I quickly stood up with concern.

"Rogue... pup.... come... please... he's injured and might.. die." He huffed out between breaths.

"A rogue pup? Pups can't be rogue, well depending on how young. Bring some more warriors, two more atleast." I said as I quickly grabbed my satchel and followed him out the door and switched forms, putting the satchel around my neck, he howled and calmed out for two warrior wolves as we ran towards where he had found the rogue puppy.

It didn't take long for a warrior to appear on either side of me and Troy, running quickly to keep up with Troy who was acting like his life depended on running to that pup. Although I'm also running pretty fast to get there quickly, if there really is a pup on the verge of death then we need to get there quickly.

Suddenly we hear Codys howl off to the right not to far away from us, telling us somthing like: Hey! I need back up, we're over here!

We quickly give a howl in response saying that we are close by and on our way. We quickly bolt off to the right and soon can smell blood and the scent of a rogue, along with Cody, we can also hear running of two differant wolves.

It didn't take long for us to see the two, Cody right behind the small rogue. One of the warriors threw themself against the rogue and he yelped and fell to his side, once he was done we quickly came up on him and watched him, he looked terrified.

He growled and tried to get up but collapsed and whined and when I stepped forward and he saw me he seemed more scared then in the first place.

He lowly growled and I growled back, holding more dominance and he very quickly went quiet. I walked closer to him and he started to whimper, clear fear in his eyes. He was also shaking, probably from the pain in the gash at his side, that or how cold it is, he's very skinny so I doubt his body can make much heat.

I lower my muzzle to his and he tightly closed his eyes. I placed my paw on his side slightly and he seemed sort of shocked, maybe he thought I was going to maule him to death. He growled and lunged at me but I easily dodged his pathetic attempt and swiped at him, he yelped as a gash appeared on his muzzle. I send him a more aggressive growl and a message, Watch it pup.

He looked away from me and put his head down, I took this time to inspect his wound, three deep lines down his side, bleeding still. They didn't look super fresh, just reopened. I also took this time to place his scent in my memory, which didn't take long, but soon noticed how his breathing had slowed and he seemed less tense, for an unsettling moment I though he had died, but I quickly noticed that he had just fallen asleep.

No wonder, his small body probably couldn't take it all. He wasn't a pup, just a really small and young adult, maybe nineteen. He was an omega, but still he was super small, even smaller than most other omega's. Super thin, you could see his ribs, he also looked to have lost a lot of blood.

"What are we gonna do?" Troy asked softly, I sighed.

"We'll bring him back for now, see how feral he is. We might be able to save him, but don't get your hopes up. If he's too feral, then you know what we'll have to do. We'll have to put him down like we do the other feral wolves, finally put him out of misery." I said, I hated to do it, but if he was feral, we will have to euthanize the poor thing.

"Until then?" He asked hopefully, once again I sighed.

"Until then we shall take him back to the pack house and into the infirmary. Fix his side, and save him." Troy cheers silently and quickly turns to human form to pick him up, obviously not caring that he is now naked since when you shift it takes your clothing.

"You think you can carry him all the way back?" I ask, he nods and we all start heading back. It wasn't unusual to see a naked wolf, but still you should have some decency. I sigh and stop him, I go through my satchel and grab a pair of boxers and shorts before tossing them at Troy using my teeth. He grumbles and sets the boy down gently and only long enough to slip on the boxers and shorts before grabbing the boy and heading back to the pack house.

I really hope we can save this kid... it will break Troy's heart if we can't and have to put him down...