Chapter one

Yoongi pov

I am Min Yoongi a music producer and rapper. I am 28 years old and live in Seoul, South Korea. My manager considers me one of his most loyal employees as I work long hours days and nights. My best friend Hobi says that I work too hard and that I don't have time to hang out or relax or find a partner. However, right now I am too busy with work. You may think I am a normal human but I am actually an anthro a cat anthro to be exact. But don't worry, I still have time to take cat naps and have plenty of meow time! However, I keep that part of me hidden from everyone as it is not normalized in society. There are more anthros of different animals too, but we are all hidden, blending in with the crowd - a long time ago, anthros were killed, so the only way to survive is to remain invisible. My cat's ears and tail, along with pointy canines come out only when I'm excited or surprised. Anthros are a minority in society, and they live in fear of being discovered and discriminated against due to a long history of persecution. As a result, they often have to remain hidden, only revealing their true identity when they feel safe enough to do so. Since I'm really busy with work it's rare for them to come out of nowhere. My phone's alarm was beeping loudly, pestering me as I really wanted to stay in bed forever, but I had to get up for work. I get up and head to the washroom to do my business and shower. Hungry I head out of my room and walk towards the kitchen in my apartment grabbing two tangerines and putting some bread in the toaster. Waiting for the bread I started to peel tangerines snacking on them while I waited. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair after eating breakfast with some coffee in the bathroom. After getting dressed I grab my laptop and all my necessities for work and head out of my apartment and go to the subway.
Since my phone showed a time of 7:34 am, and work starts at 8, I think I'll be able to make it if I head downstairs where the subway station is and see people there as well. I get my card out to scan the gate so I can enter. While standing there waiting for my ride I checked my phone for a text from Hobi.

Hobi: Yoongi hyung when are you free let's go have a drink with Jungkook and jin hyung :D

    Yoongi: sorry I can't rn

Hobi: 😞Yoongi hyung your always busy come onnnn plzzz

I did not know how to reply then I heard the train I needed to go on is about to arrive so I put my phone away and get ready for it to arrive.
Time skip he's at work now
Walking into the building getting greeted morning by the receptionist I greet back politely and went to the elevator selecting the floor where my studio is, I wait.
Finally finding my studio I went in and sat down at my desk turning on all my stuff for recording time and responding to some emails on my computer, I check my phone to see a text message from my manager.
Manager: heyy Yoongi I have a new employee who is a singer and I'd like you to meet him

   Yoongi: oh sure 

Manager: great! meet me at my office in 5 mins

I didn't want to leave my studio as I had just been there for 15 minutes, but he is my manager so. Leaving and heading to my manager's office knocking at his door and hearing a "come in!" Opening I was greeted by my manager and a non-familiar face he was handsome that's for sure. Black hair that made his dark eyes stand out, nice clear and pale skin, pink lips, he's especially taller than me. "Yoongi! Glad you're here this is our new employee greet yourself young man" my manager says patting the tall man's back. The tall man was like a prince in shining armour, with his dark hair, dark eyes, and perfectly pale skin. He was the perfect addition to the team, and my manager's introduction felt like a fairytale coming to life. I was taken aback by his presence and felt my face heat up a bit, my heart beating faster. I felt a little embarrassed, but I gathered my composure and greeted him with a smile and a small wave. I could see he was also a bit shy, but he looked up at me and smiled back. He looks at me with his eyebrows raised for some reason like I scared him or something, strange. "Hello I-I am Kim Taehyung n-nice to meet you," he says as he bows down and I do the same. He seems nervous but he's very smiley."He's an excellent singer and a good songwriter as well maybe you guys should work together on a song sometime hey? " My manager says. Coming to thought I do need a singer and I am not much of one so maybe. "That's a great idea," I reply, emphasizing the point with a nod. "I think we could make something really great together."
Time skip its lunch
As I rode down in the elevator, I could feel my stomach grumbling and growling, making it impossible to ignore my hunger. I was hoping to get something to eat as soon as possible, and I was a bit surprised when Taehyung, with his black hair, stepped into the elevator beside me and greeted me softly. I don't know what came in but I just had the urge to talk to him soooo. "Hey, Tae let's go eat out lunch together. "I know you're probably busy, but I'm really hungry, and I think it would be really nice to have some company," I said, trying to sound friendly for both some food and some company," I ask making it less quiet in the elevator up at Tae. He looks surprised and happy of course he agrees, and we head out of the building.
"Why do u want to eat with me hyung?" Tae asks me as we walk around Seoul looking for a convenient store or restaurant area. "Well you are new here and the manager says you have a nice voice so I wanna discuss stuff with you...and also to get you to be more comfortable around me".
We find a chicken place and went inside to be greeted by a waitress who looks to be around her mid-thirties. Smiling at us and bringing us water and asking us what we want to eat. After ordering I look at Tae who looks like he is trying to avoid my eyes for some strange reason. "Hey what's wrong I'm not gonna bite you," I say trying to reassure him, "oh sorry Yoongi hyung" Taehyung says. "Why are you so quiet? " I ask resting my head on my hand. "Oh it's just when I first laid my eyes on you I guess you just intimidate me, you kind of look like you are in a bad mood," Tae says fidgeting with his hands like a little kid denying something. "It's okay," I reply, smiling warmly to try and ease the tension. "But I want to make sure you know, I'm not actually in a bad mood. I'm just really focused when it comes to working, so I might come across as intimidating sometimes."
After talking about anything and eating I was trying to drink my water when Taehyung accidentally spills his drink on my crouch area, I stay still as I was freezing from the cold juice. Startled, I took in a sharp breath, my mind racing as I tried to figure out how to proceed. Taehyung freaks out and apologizes for a bunch of times. "Oh no I'm so sorry hyung please forgive me! Let me help you!" Taehyung says as he gets up and grabs a towel and starts wiping near my crouch. Surprised and in shock, I couldn't find words to respond. I just looked at Taehyung and could feel my heart racing as he continued to clean up the mess he'd created. Surprised by him being so close to me and nearly touching my crouch made me blush so much and I know my ears will pop out any moment if he continues, I put my hood over my head and push Tae away and ran off. Embarrassed by that I hid my face with my arm and ran away I can hear Taehyung calling for me. I wanted to just disappear and not have to face him again, but despite my embarrassment, I could still feel my heart racing at his closeness.
I finally found my way back to my apartment and leaned on the wall by the door all sweaty from running, I am blushing so much and I can feel my tail poking through my pants and my cat ears are out. Why did he make me feel surprised and excited, I thought to myself as I hide my face out of embarrassment. I was so nervous and excited because I had never felt this way before, and I was not sure how to handle it. I knew that I had to stay calm and composed, but my reaction was so instinctual that I could not help it. So I just stood there, my face as red as a tomato, thinking to myself, "What did I get myself into?!"