Chapter three

Taehyungs POV

Since that day Yoongi has been avoiding me non-stop! It is so obvious that he is avoiding me because he hides or runs away from me! It made me cry. I was sitting down at the dinner table, eating dinner with Jin Hyung and Jungkook. They were both staring at me with confusion. "Taehyung ah, what is the matter? Is the food not tasteful?" Jungkook asked slightly smiling at the end of the sentence before getting hit on the arm by Jin. In response to Jungkook's laughter, Jin exclaimed, "Nonsense! My food always tastes delicious! I could not bring myself to laugh because I was just so sad. "No, the food is yummy, I just don't feel well," I say while getting up to rinse my dirty plate. "If you do not feel well, go lay down," Jin Hyung says.

Closing my bedroom door, I plopped myself into bed wrapping myself in my blanket like a cocoon. In my mind, I remembered what happened a few days ago. "Can we just pretend this never happened?" An embarrassed Yoongi says while bowing his head. I started to scramble around in my bed out of frustration. I can't forget about that...I don't want to, I really liked it. I pouted. Despite trying to forget, my heart still fluttered at the thought of it.

Yoongi's POV

I have never felt so embarrassed by myself in my life. I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I can only picture Taehyung on top of me. Yeah, let's not get into more details about that. I do not want to get excited. Seriously, I rest my hand on my forehead!

It was 3 a.m. and I was alone in my apartment, so I guess I'll just have to get rid of it. I thought to myself, removing the blanket over me and looking down to see my erection. There was no one to help me now, so I got up and decided to take care of it myself. Pulling my shorts and boxers down, I began to jerk off but I was not cumming and it was frustrating me. As I continued to pump myself I closed my eyes and I softly moaned. I knew I had to finish what I had started and with one final stroke, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me and I finally released. With the intensity of my frustration increasing, I kept the rhythm steady. I soon found myself close to the edge, just needing a little bit more to push me over. I started to imagine Taehyung touching me like when he touched me in that office room. I remembered how he played with my nipples. I pulled up my baggy hoodie and held it in my mouth. I began to play with one of my nipples and pump with my other hand. "Tae-Taehyung please f-fuck me" I moaned out. I was moaning louder now as I sped up. As I was enjoying myself, I could feel the sweater in my mouth getting covered in saliva. Finally, I came, so I lay flat on my back and panted loudly as my ears and tail disappeared. Fuck I hate this so much. God I am such a pervert! I cover my face with my hands.

I don't know if I can make it to work today I thought to myself as I lay in my bed, I can't see him. Why did I do that? I'm embarrassed. He probably thought I was a pervert. I am indeed a workaholic. Even when things happen like this, I force myself out of bed and get ready for work.

The moment I arrived at work, I rushed to my office without making any small talk. Finally, I made it to my office without seeing Taehyung. I can just relax and get some music produced. I started to write down lyrics and play around with sounds and play the audio of the song. However, I forgot that I was still working on the song that Taehyung sang. Hearing his voice play through my computer, I could feel my face go red. He had a beautiful, deep voice that sounded like an angel. Just hearing his voice made me so nervous that I hid my face in my hands.

Time to skip later in the evening

Since it has been a few hours, I have forgotten about what happened. This was okay, at least I could focus without getting distracted. I can feel my stomach grumbling. I was too focused and forgot to eat. Dammit, I thought to myself. As I get up out of my chair, I stretch my back hearing a crack relieve the uncomfortable feeling in my back. I checked the time on my phone. It was 10:15 pm. Christ, I worked for that long. I need to grab something before I pass out.