Chapter 1 (part 2): memories

We had finally arrived at the spot, got off the bus, and now we were at the entrance of the forest. Jenny seemed most excited, talking with her club clearly about club stuff, The college didn't allow clubs so Jenny's club was a secret, they have their meeting at a church for some reason and it would happen every weekend.

"Alright, everyone! I hope your ready cuz the camp is not too far off" Jenny speaks up, she leads us to the camp.

3 massive tents were set up, each having 3 spots inside big enough to fit a queen-sized bed(aka mattresses, not an actual fully set bed) in each spot. There were 16 people on the trip so at least 2 people had they're own bed.

"Alright, everyone! I would let you guys pick your partner, but I want this to be fun, so we will be pulling out names from this hat! And also cuz the principal said no un-usual behavior..." Jenny spoke up, although everyone stayed quiet at the last part, Everyone got awkward.

"OK!, lets start" Jenny breaks the silence, She pulls out 2 papers "Abigail and Nancy!, Tent 1, pick whichever bed you want" Jenny pulls out 2 more papers "Fay and Siena!, Tent 1, whichever bed" Jenny pulls out one paper "Me!, yay!" She says excitedly as she gets her bed, She pulls out 2 more papers "Ana and Aishah, Tent 2, whichever bed you want"

"Can I have my bed?" Bruno called out

"if the hat lets you," Jenny says not even thinking of her answer. She pulls out 2 more papers "Frank and Matthew! Tent 2" Jenny pulls out 1 paper "Arman, Tent 2, ugh this is taking too long" Jenny pulls out the rest of the papers for Tent 3 "Kenneth, Anaya, Zack, Bruno, Y/n and Jack, Tent 3, To not get in trouble by our principle if he does come around please have a same-gender sharing and sense we have an odd number of both gender 4 of you will not be the same gender~, now we can all unpack" Jenny says as she walks to her tent.

Me and my tent crew went to our tent, The third tent, which was spacious, Zack and Bruno took over the left bed, and Kenneth knowing Anaya more than he knew Jack, went to share a bed with Anaya on the rideside, I looked to the middle to see Jack putting down his stuff next to the bed.

I put my stuff down near the middle bed before grabbing my phone and texting Jenny

"I WAS SET WITH JACK, LET. ME. SLEEP. WITH. YOU." I rapidly texted her

"Enjoy~~~" Jenny texted back

I spammed her but she never replayed, I looked back at Jack who had made himself visibly comfortable in the bed, He was reading a book, I looked around as Kenneth and Anaya talked and Bruno and Zack threw chips in the air and tried to catch it with their mouths

"So, uhm, I heard we were gonna have cool costumes for tonight" Kenneth speaks up

"oh yeah, an early Halloween basically" Anaya spoke,

"costumes?, Halloween?" I asked as I sat down on my bed

"Oh Jenny must have not told you, basically were all gonna dress up with these handmade masks Bruno made for us, It's like our cul- club emblem, we're gonna put those on today for the club ceremony with the bonfire" Zack explained

"huh..." I wondered what this whole ceremony was about "and the ceremony?"

Just as I asked that Jenny walked in "I heard you guys talking about tonight's little bonfire ceremony!, may I join?" everyone nodded as Jenny sat next to Aishah "So you had questions y/n?"

"Yeah, how come you never told me?" I asked her

"Yeah sorry, I kind of forgot to tell you" Jenny apologizes

"It's fine," I said as I looked over to Jack who had fallen asleep

"Ima go, I heard Frank is grilling some hamburger, and he's a great griller," Jenny said and left, being followed by Kenneth, Bruno, and Zack, After a while Anaya also left.