50| BUSTED

My heart was caught up in my throat, quite literally. Will pinned me between the wall, and his chest heaved up and down with a rhythm as he breathed into my mouth. My mind raced with thoughts of him and me, naked and entwined. It was a disturbing image, a couch potato with a Greek God. Considering the truth that this guy got married to me, I doubted his senses. My eyes opened to find Will moving his hands north, inside my top. Fuck, not the asymmetrical boobs. But he must have seen those before. Eh?

His hands traveled behind my back, unhooking my bra. He had long fingers that ran swiftly across my skin. A silly thought crossed my mind- Does he play the piano? With those fingers, he could do anything. I moaned in his mouth as he cupped my front.

"Do you like it, Queen?" He said, his voice hoarse and seducing as he pressed my boo-, I mean bosom together.

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I let the zing course through me as my front ached, and I could feel my breasts turning into tight spots. My hands reached the zipper of his jeans, undoing his fly as my fingers fumbled with it.

"Tell me, Queen; do you love my hands here?" He reckoned, squeezing them lightly.

How am I supposed to tell him when I couldn't think of a word other than- boobs, dick, fuck, and sex?

"I will take that as a 'No'..." He said, pulling back.

No. No. No. Yes. I mean, I want Will's fingers doing what they were doing. I want them squeezing my front, playing with it, and breaking tiny storms within me. I want him!

His hands moved to the hem of my top, pulling it off my head. My stupid curls hindered in the way, and he yanked my top off, holding them in a makeshift ponytail to a side.

"What-What are you doing, Will?" The words come out in a slurred tone.

"Pleasing my, Queen." He said, sliding the bra straps from my shoulders so that my bra-less boobs jumped off my chest, and Will was staring at them; the same way he ogled at Fordshire Delight at Sara's. Holy shit.

Why did I ever hate him? How could I not fall for a man who praised my asymmetrical boobs like I'd greed for gelato on my periods? It was addictive. His stare, his fingers, and his mouth. Damn, his mouth.

His lips closed onto my nipples, and he sucked on them sharply. His teeth gently bit my sensitive skin, and I yelled partly from pain, partly from pleasure. His fingers played with the other one, teasing it mercilessly.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he tugged sharply with his fingers. His mouth licked the tip of my front, and I unraveled underneath my shorts. He had got to stop, or I'd orgasm from the foreplay.

I reached out for the his boxers, trying to get his pants off. He grabbed my hand, holding them to a side. His lips let my nipples go free as he kissed my lips slowly, painfully, and excruciatingly pleasing my senses.

"Not so soon, Queen." He said, grabbing me by my butt as he raised me against the wall. My legs entwined around him, his manhood stiff between my thighs, and his lips kissed me ferociously. I hugged his back so that my front was always in contact with the warmth of his bare chest.

"The things I am going to do to you, Eva." He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

I moaned his name as he took my mouth by surprise.

"Wow! I didn't know there was a free show, Rach!" I heard a loud chuckle echo in the hallway.

I turned my head sideways to see who it was, but my instinct told me I didn't need to look around.