Fourteen

Omniscient

The next day,24 May 2015,1:32

"No stop it."Iris heard as she got woken up out of her sleep due to Melly talking.

"Nigga shut up,no."he said angrily.

"Papa,what's wrong?"she asked turning over to face him.

"Nun go back to sleep."he said looking at her.

"I don't like when you do that."she said moving over to lay her head on his chest as he was laying on his back.

"You'on need to know everything."he said plainly.

"I know,but I wanna help you."she said holding his hand which he snatched back.

"You can't help me."he said moving her off him.

"Don't do that."she said frowning sadly.

"Mmcht Man move,go sleep."he said moving her hand turning away from her.

"I'm sorry."she said as her bottom lip quivered as she turned back around.

Melly felt bad as he heard her quiet sniffs.He made her cry.He didn't want that.

"Wait baby,I'm sorry,I ain't mean to make you cry."he said turning around wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back into him.

"No."she said sadly trying to pry his arms off her.

"No baby,I'm sorry,I was angry but not at you,I'm sorry."he said kissing her cheek.

"I think I need those pills,my ma was right,I can't control them."he said as a tear fell from his eye onto her cheek.

"I'm sorry I'm like this baby."he said making her heart break.

"It's not your fault."she said turning around wiping his tears.

"Don't feel that way."she said as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"I'm a mess,I'm crazy,I'm psycho,I can't love properly,why do you love me?"he rambled on as tears poured out of his eyes.

"You've shown me more love than anyone ever has,you may not know how to love but you know how to love me,that makes me feel so special,you make me feel special,you make me feel safe,warm,comfortable,you're my safe place,my home,in this short while I've grown so attached to you,I wouldn't give you up for the world."she told him truthfully as she stared into his eyes.

"Don't say that baby,it's not true."he said not wanting to believe he could do good things.

"But it is,you've done all that for me,I love your craziness,I love the way you love,you're special,you're unique, you're perfect."she told him rubbing her thumb over his cheek.

"I love you so much."he whispered kissing her.

She smiled kissing him back.

"I see why you're my soulmate,you're perfect for me,you know exactly what to do and when to do it,you calmed them down baby,you actually did it, you're the first one."he said smiling with tears in his eyes as he was happy.

Iris couldn't do anything but smile.

"Will I ever get to meet them?"she asked moving his dreads out of the way.

"Yeah,slowly,one by one,now you have me."He said kissing her forehead.

"Who will I meet first?"she asked closing her eyes.

"Melcom,he's the lowest out of them but he's still a handful."he said closing his eyes as well.

"I wanna meet Melvin."she said giggling.

"Man hell nah,you tripping baby."he said laughing.

"I'm serious,I wanna know what he's like since he's so dangerous and demonic or whatever."she said moving closer to him putting her face in the crook of his neck.

"He'll be the last one you meet."he told her rubbing her back as he inhaled the scent of her hair.

"Noo."she whined.

"Yes,you go from easiest to hardest."he said moving his hands down to her ass lightly squeezing it.

"I want to go hardest to easiest."she said sucking on his neck.

"Nah,go sleep."he said smacking her ass making her fake moan in his ear.

"Chill."he said biting his lip.

"No."she said locking her legs around his waist pressing her pussy on his dick.

"Chill for that 4 or 5 months turn to 4 or 5 seconds."he warned lights groaning as she grinded on him.

"I'm horny."she said as he felt her clit beating on him.

"I can tell."he said squeezing her ass harshly as he got hard.

"Eat my pussy."she said as her legs squeezed him.

"No,go sleep."he said although he wanted to.

"Nooo,you can't do that to me."she whined grabbing his dick making him groan.

"Baby Hollon don't move yo hand."he warned as he felt himself about to cum.

"Why?"she asked getting wet as she felt it throb.

"Im finna cum baby."he said trying to move her hand but that only made her squeeze harder.

"I didn't even do anything yet."she said smiling.

"That's just what you do to me,you make me horny,you make me cum from you touch."he said biting his lip hard as his dick started hurting.

"Cool."she said as she quickly slid her hand in his boxers touching his dick.

"Oh shit."he moaned out as his cum shot out of him.

"Oh my."Iris said shocked as she felt it coat her hand and fill his boxers.

"Shit don't take your hand out I'm still cumming."he said as she was about to move her hand.

"Papa I'm cumming too."she moaned as she felt herself dripping.

"Mm shit."he moaned as he pulled her panties to the side placing his middle finger on her hole as he felt liquid dripping.

"You feel me papa?"she asked taking her hand out and licking his cum off.

"Mhm yes I feel you baby."he said rubbing over her hole making her stomach form a knot.

"Mmm."she moaned out biting her lip as his thumb rubbed over her clit.

"Let it all out baby."he told her as the white liquid poured out of her like as waterfall.

"Good girl."he said licking her cum off his drenched fingers.

"Don't call me that."she said biting her lips squeezing her legs together.

"Let's go clean up and sleep."he said getting up.

"That doesn't count as anything."she said getting up following him to the closet.

"Mhm,whatever you say."he said smiling shaking his head.