Thirty one

Omniscient

20 August 2017,same day,17:02

"Look who finally here."Durk said a Melly walked in the living room where him and the group,plus the girls were.

"Man yeah,the song done,now Imma just wait till midnight."he said sitting down.

"Damn now all y'all with yo girls."he said shaking his head.

"Nigga now you know how I felt."Von said as he pulled Asian further back on his lap.

Yes,they made up and were happy now.

"Definitely don't go on Instagram." Durk said raising his eyebrows.

"Mmcht might as well just say go look at somebody post."Melly said pulling out his phone.

Durk watched as everyone went on Instagram to see what he was talking about.

"Oh hell nah."Melly said standing up as he felt anger fill his body.

"I still don't know what you talking about."Bortlen said.

"Iris posted up with some nigga."Melly said pulling out his gun,checking to see if it had enough bullets.

Seeing that it was full,he put it back.

"Hold on,hold on,before you do anything,let me see the guy."India said also not finding the post.

"Oop that's Jayda's ex."she said after Melly showed her the post.

"Oh hell,let's go."Booka said standing up along with everyone else.
--------
The group was now in front of the house Iris was staying at waiting for someone to open the door for them.

"I'm coming damn!"Latto shouted as they knocked again.

"Yes?"She questioned looking at Melly.

"Where is she?"He asked trying to look past her.

"Somewhere."Latto said making everyone suck their teeth.

"Man why the hell she posted up with another nigga as if I can't see her posts?"he questioned.

"Maybe because she's single."She said mugging him.

"Ion give a fuck,she mine move."he said pushing her back as he barged into the house.

"Iris!"he shouted walking up the stairs.

Iris' eyes widened as she heard his voice.

She knew there was going to be trouble.

Getting up she walked out the room, signalling the guy to stay where he was.

"What?"she questioned.

"Why the fuck you with another nigga?"He asked walking up to her.

"He's my friend."she answered truthfully.

"Why the fuck you lying?"he asked making her sigh.

"Here you go again,I can't have male friends?"she said.

"That's not-man tell that nigga to leave and you coming with me,ion give a fuck cause now you pissing me off, telling me to work on myself and then gonna post a pic of you with another nigga."he said mugging her.

"I'm not going no where,you can't force me,if I want to stay I will,and I do,so you and your friends can leave,you don't own me,you can be friends with whoever you want to and so can I,why would I be in a relationship where I'm not trusted or believed?"she said.

"Iris,Iris,listen to me,you making em mad."he said trying to calm down.

"What they gonna do,hurt me?"she questioned crossing her arms.

"Why you doing this to me?"he asked sighing.

"I'm not doing anything!I'm hanging out with friends,since when is that a problem?"she said.

"You know what,it's aight,do you,Imma do me cause I ain't finna go through this all the damn time,have fun with yo lil nigga."he said turning around.

"No you only done because you didn't get to manipulate me and try and control me like you did with your other dead girlfriends."she said making him stop in his tracks.

"You said what?"he questioned looking at her.

"Mel I'm sorry."she said realising what she said.

"Fuck you,I'm gone,don't bother texting me,I'm done with you."he said shaking his head in disbelief.

Iris knew what she was saying was the truth but she knew it would hurt him.

What if she's lost him forever?

What if he really meant what he said?

What would happen to her?