The ultimate butt dial

Didn't expect myself to finish most of Stay Night today, but here I am. If you read the first chapter you would notice that Iowa is the Rider. I want him to be Rider because we really never saw what Sakura did until Heaven's Feel. All I can say now is that Iowa finna be best ship. He would be better off as an Archer though due to the guns. Anyways, enjoy the show, and enjoy Iowa's pov.

Date/yelling
Details
Flashback/whispering
"Talking"
'Thoughts
_______________________________

Date: unknown
Location: Creepy ass basement or C.A.B

It was dark and creepy, most likely due to it being a basement. Sounds of what sounded like a bunch of worms could be heard alongside the sounds of chanting.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Absorbent and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone." This was all chanted by a purple hair girl with dull eyes.

"The ancestor is my great hope Schweinorg." Behind her looked like a old man, but he also looked like a skeleton. Creepy ass bastard.

"The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate." Near the old man, was a little shit with blue hair. Fuck this guy.

"Shut (fill)
Shut (fill)
Shut (fill)
Shit (fill)
Shit (fill)
Repeat every five times. Simply shatter once filled." There was a circle in the middle with what seemed like a six tipped star that was starting to glow brighter and brighter.

"I announce. Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your steed." The glow from the circle got to an almost blinding red.

"In accordance with the approach of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer." The two behind the girl covered their eyes, but the girl didn't flinch and just closed her eyes.

"Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead." The glow only got brighter, but it wasn't over just yet.

"You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ———!" The chanting from the girl seemed to stop as the light got brighter before disappearing suddenly.

All three people in the basement were confused before seeing a massive figure in the dark.

"Servant: Rider. If you are my master step forward, and show no fear." The figure was a male by the voice. The girl, although confused why here servant didn't show itself, stepped forward.

"Oh, so you're my master. But do you have the marks?" The girl would lift up her right hand showing the marks. The marks themselves were an Eagle shape with a star underneath the Eagle's head, and with a banner at the bottom.

 The marks themselves were an Eagle shape with a star underneath the Eagle's head, and with a banner at the bottom

Use this for reference, but you know red. Also ignore the writing.

"Ah I see," the figure would step forward showing a man with red hair, a single yellow left eye, an eyepatch over the right, burn scars on the right side of his face, a grey trench coat, white button up shirt, black tactical pants, black combat boots, and what seemed like a half mask with shark teeth painted on the front.