Creepy priest and work out routine

Holy hell I'm tired. Feel free to answer the image up top.

Date/location/pov
Normal stuff
Chant
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
_______________________________

3 minutes after
Rider
Emiya household

Rider was just in the kitchen, leaning on the counter, listening to what Shirou and Rin were saying.

Shortly after a comedically long slurp, Rin would put her cup down before explaining what Shirou just got himself into.

"Allright, now that we all aren't trying to kill each other let me explain what you got yourself into." She would look Shirou in the eyes before asking, "First off, do you know what the Holy Grail War is?"

Shirou, because he has very little training in magecraft, would respond with, "No not really. But I can guess that this Holy Grail is the main purpose."

"Yes that is true, however. If you want to win this war you have to kill. Either kill the servants, like saber, or take out the source. The master."

Shirou was shocked. He didn't want to kill anyone, especially since he believes in second chances. You see this, this right here will get you killed.

"What Rin is trying to say is, 'you need to kill for the mightiest of beer mugs that can grant a wish.' How does it grant a wish? Hell if I know." Rider's input seemed to simplify things for Shirou, but it also made him more curious.

"Wait... this holy grail can grant wishes? Any wish?"

"I mean if you put it like that then yeah. But not all wishes will come true due to the nature of the wish."

Rider just decided to tune them out before leaving dinning area into the back yard. When he got out there he would look up into the sky before getting lost in thought.

"It would be very easy to put an arrow into your head."

'Yep he's still here.' Turning around, Rider would see Archer on top of the house. When he got up there.. hell if I know.

"Do you know how many times I've been told that?"

"No I don't, so enlighten me."

"Well if I had a nickel for every time I heard it I'd have five nickels. Which is weird that it happened only five times don't you think?"

"Nickels? Ah that would mean you're American."

"Yeah I'm American, but good luck guessing which one I am. Also, how do you know what an American is, unless the grail told you information about the current world, or you were born when America existed."

Rider and Archer just stared at each other before Rider spoke again.

"It's the former isn't it?"

"Yep."

Rider would just sigh. 'This is great, just great! The grail gives them info about the current time, which means my origins might be revealed later. I mean would they expect a battleship? I wouldn't. Also why am I a Rider? I should be an Archer.'

Yeah my man was having a very bad time at the moment. First he gets summon in the C.A.B, then he kills a guy, burns down a house, and has to deal with two other servants. But it would get worse later.

'Rider?'
'Yeah master?'
'We're going to register for the war.'
'We have to register? That's dumb.'
'Yes we have to, plus this gives a chance for Shirou to leave the war.'
'Finnnneeeee! But where is it?'
'A church.'

1-2 hours later

'This is so stupid.' Rider thought to himself.

Okay to put into perspective. He and Archer were in spirit form, and Saber was still physical because apparently she couldn't go ghost. Shirou was following Rin with Sakura walking a little ahead of him. They were on a sidewalk at a waterfront near the church.