thirteen*

┌──═━┈━═──┐

thirteen - It's Venus. Venus is the April fool.

 Venus is the April fool

"Leave."

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

Victoria Petrov wasn't one to be confident. She was actually the exact opposite. The girl never took a risk, not until she left Russia. So, when she started to take risks, that's when she started to do what she wanted.

That's what led her to hold Rooster's face in her hands and kiss him.

Bradley hesitated at the action, but as soon as he realized it, he grabbed her waist and kissed her harder.

Venus was on her knees as he pulled her closer, their height almost the same since she was kneeling on the bed. The girl let out a little moan as his tongue slid into her mouth.

Rooster slowly led her to lay on her back as he kept her from falling with his hands on her waist. Their movement never separated their kiss.

The man slowly climbed on top of her, moving his hands down to the hem of her shirt. He slowly pulled it above her head, separating their lips. Venus moved to reconnect their lips, but Rooster sat up, he was now straddling her.

Venus squirmed under him, trying to get some friction. She was turned on and him stopping abruptly wasn't helping. Rooster looked at every part of her body and hummed, "You are so beautiful, sweetheart."

Those words made Venus smile slightly, "ты такой красивый, детка." (And you are so handsome, baby.) Venus felt something shift in his lower area. She quirked an eyebrow, "You like it when I speak my native tongue?" The girl made sure to flick her tongue as she spoke, making him watch her mouth.

Rooster nodded and leaned down, their noses almost touching. He put his thumb on her lower lip, moving it lower so he could see her bottom teeth, "Open your mouth, Sweetheart."

The girl did as told and his thumb slipped into her mouth. The girl licked it and sucked on it, keeping eye contact as she did so. Venus could feel his dick twitch in his uniform.

He pulled out his thumb and kept staring at her in the eyes, "I love you, Victoria."

Venus hesitated for a moment, did she love him? She's known this guy for two months, does she really love him?

"I love you too." Rooster let out a breath, making Venus smile. She started to zip down his uniform, "Now, Bradley. I want you to take it off."

Rooster smirked, "Why? You can't do it yourself?" Venus chuckled at his newfound enthusiasm. She grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him on the bed, making her way on top of him.