seventeen

┌──═━┈━═──┐

seventeen - What Venus says, goes.

"Chew with mouth closed."

└──═━┈━═──┘

~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~

NOTE: This is not the official script of  Top Gun: Maverick. I am only basing it on what I remember and some websites!

Victoria Petrov hasn't thought about Rooster in a while. It's been six years and why should she worry about a man that broke her heart six years ago?

But, for some reason, everything reminded her of him when she woke up after telling Greyson a story. The way Hangman jumped up on the stool and the ocean breeze wafted into the living room from the screen door. She doesn't know why it reminded her of him, but it did.

Venus was over him; ultimately. Yet, why can't she get him out of her head?

The girl sat at the island in the kitchen, with Hangman to her right. Greyson was finally asleep in his bed after she carried him up there. Bambi was in the kitchen, making some pancakes. Bones and Dino woke up sometime in the middle of the night and walked to their shared bedroom.

"So, I was thinking," Hangman's voice shook her out of her thoughts about the man she used to love, "Tonight we hit the Hard Deck one last time before training starts."

Bambi nodded in agreement, "I think that's a great idea." She turned around and grabbed the coffee pot, "Coffee?" The two blondes nodded their head, causing Bambi to pour coffee into two mugs, and handed the drinks to them.

Victoria looked at her mug, it read, 'FALSE' with an Office character on it. Venus recognized him as Dwight, she only knew this because Rooster made her watch a couple of episodes, saying, 'this is the funniest show you will ever watch.' And, Venus watched it; thoroughly. Turns out, she loves comedy shows. Even after Rooster insulted her; she watched it, feeling as if it was a way to connect with him.

When she said she was in love with him; she meant it. It took Venus a while to get over him insulting and yelling at her. But, she did, and not to mention, she still loves The Office.

Venus looked into her black coffee, it was the color of his eyes. His brown, puppy dog eyes-She had to stop her pity party. It's been six years, get over it.

Hangman nudged her shoulder, "You alright?" Venus hummed as she sipped her coffee.

"Why?"