My Toy

Three days later

(Time:12:34 am)

Reader's POV

"Where am I?"

Opening your eyes you notice that you are in the backseat of a 1990's car. The seats are soaked and moist. Looking infront of you, in the drivers seat there is a tall man with blonde hair peeking at you.

"You're awake". The man says.

Looking down at your wrists, there are chains tightly seccured in order to make sure that you don't escape.

"Damnit" You mumble. "Why did I agree to this."

Sangwoo pulls over to the side of the road. "Well since you fell asleep last time. How about round two?" He says seductively.

Peering around since you seem helpless enough as it is. You nod your head in agreement.

"Very well then" Sangwoo reaches his hand out. You look at him confused. Nodding your head to the side. "Oh that's right, the chains."

Sangwoo takes a rusted silver key out of his boxers. With a slight click of the thick padlock on the floor, your chans fall off.

"Now be a good girl"

Sangwoo reaches his hand towards your chest groping your (C/S) boobs softly. The pleasure soon stimulates your clit. You grip onto his shoulders. "S-Sangwoo" Sangwoo looked up for a briefe second. "What is it Ms.(L/N)" You slowly move your left hand and point to your clit. "T-there" Sangwoo grabs your hand, forcing you to rub your clit with it. "F-fuck" You say while slowly grinding againt your hand. "Damn you really are a slut" He says.

Sangwoo reaches for something in his pocket. "Will this do?" He takes out an insertable vibrator, with a remote. "Now if you cooperate with this, I'll use protection." Thinking about it for a few seconds you agree. In a split second you feel a sudden pain. "Oh and this might hurt" Sangwoo slowly inserts the vibrator inside of you. "A-ah" You moan as you wrap your arms around his neck. Sangwoo sits up, staring at your stunning figure. "I can tell that you are in pain, now lets see how much pain you can take before breaking"

Sangwoo turns the vibrator on, sending a vibration through your body. You scream so loud that a police officer pulls over. "Damnit (F/N)" Sangwoo lays you ontop of a blanket on the floor. "Stay here, do NOT make a sound nor movement." Obediently you stay put. As the police lights flash outside the window, you can see a tall figure walking towards the car. "Is there a problem here sir?" The officer asks. Sangwoo opens the glovebox revealing the many 'toys' he was going to use on you. "No officer, I was just testing these out." Seemingly disgusted the officer looks both ways at the cars passing by. "Now you look here son, whatever fetishes you have keep them in private you hear?" Aggitated Sangwoo nods in agreement.

"Excellent, have a good night" The officer says while walking to his car immediately driving off. "Shit now I'm annoyed" Sangwoo looks at you. "You can get up now." Staring at the ceiling, it feels like everywhere on your body is sore.

"I'm tired, can I just lay here for a bit?"

"Fine" Sangwoo says as he starts the ignition pulling off.

After a few mins you fall asleep.

Sangwoo's POV

"That girl, she's different than the others." Sangwoo thought. "Shes a keeper after all, my little toy." Opening the glovebox wondering which one would make you scream the most, he pulls put an 8 inch throbbing dildo. "I don't even remember why I bought this." Thinking back to the memories about Yoonbum, Sangwoo suddenly slams on the brakes. "S-Shit, why him? Why now?" Sangwoo reaches for.
"(F/N) you ok?" Slowly getting up (F/N) looks around nodding her head. "Good" You pat her head to reassure her that everything is ok.

Around ten minutes go by as you pull infront of the house gate. "Alright we are here." Sangwoo opens the passenger seat door. "Shit she fell asleep" Lifting (F/N) off the floor into your arms, feeling her soft warm body against yours you feel an emotion that you have never felt before. But what is it?

How could you have feelings for this girl? After all you killed the others but again, how is she different? Opening the front door you decide to bring her upstairs to your bedroom. You carefully walk up the steps making sure not to drop her. Admiring her (H/C) silky hair flowing in the breeze. "Should I kill her right here and now?" You think. "No, I shouldn't she may come in great use later."

You lay (F/N) on the king sized bed. Walking towards the bedroom door you hear a grunt." Looking back towards the bed (F/N) is sitting up. "What time is it?" She asks. "3:14 am" You respond. (F/N) stands up looking around the warm dimly lit room.

"I'm hungry, got any food?" She asks.

"Yea, come to the kitchen."

She walks behind you still in a daze from waking up. "Damn she's cute" Entering the kitchen you point to a short wooden chair by the table. "Sit there, I'll cook dinner."

Reader's POV

You stare at the old wooden table infront of you.

(Grgl, grgl) Your stomach growls. "Damn, it feels like my stomach is eating itself." Thinking back to the couple of days you have been locked up in the car, it is a huge possibility it might. You look up at Sangwoo stirring something in the pot. "What are you cooking?" Sangwoo gives you a slight glare. "Nothing special, just some stew." Sangwoo scoops up some stew with the spoon. "Taste" He commands handing the spoon to you.

"Fine but don't make the way I eat dirty."
Grabbing the spoon with your hand, you start with a few licks at the tip. Sangwoo looks away pretending not to notice. Then taking it all in at once you gulp down the soup. Sangwoo turns around with a napking, pointing it towards your cheek. "Left a few drops." He lightly wipes it off. "You like it don't you?" You nod in agreement. "Well then, let's eat."

Author's note

I'll try to make the chapter's longer from now on. Thank you for reading.