Hells Dinner

(Time-9:40pm)

Reader's POV
Diary entry

Sangwoo walked in with barely any clothes on today. But it wasn't just his ripped back that gleamed in the sunlight. It was his balls too! Damn who knew a kidnappers balls would look so damn fuckable.

I could hear very faint screaming from the basement, I continued my dinner trying to ignore it. Uh but I couldn't resist to urge to ask him.

"Ey sangwoo" I said in a worried tone. "Who is that screaming down there"

Damn that was so stupid of me. Sangwoo walked towards me and climbed on the table, taking whatever was covering his front pecs off. "It will soon be you my dear if you don't shut the fuck up"

I stared at his face for ask long as I could but damn his dick was swinging in my face like a forbidden wand. To keep myself fighting the urge to suck it I turned my head ever ao slightly to face the door, but then he grabbed me by my waist hosting me up to the table. Now he was ontop of me in my vulnerable state. Those dark brown eyes stared into my soul...and I stared back. As if I was looking at a void, they consumed me. I could feel Sangwoo's arm slowly working it's way up to the side of my chest. I whimpered in an effort to hold back my moans. Yet he could see in my face that I was enjoying it.

He climped off the table and stood infront of me. Placing his cock perfectly in between my lips. "Suck" he commanded. As usual I obeyed. I sucked the tip a bit so I get used to his (p/s) size a bit better. I could feel it getting harder in my mouth causing my jaw to hurt so every minute or so I took a break allowing my jaw to relax.

"Now now (Y/n) I'm not quit finished with you yet." He grabbed my arms and placed them above my head delivering passionate kisses to my (C/s) tits. "Oh sangwoo" I moaned. He moved his right arm around my back as if he wanted me to relax. *chomp* I felt as he bit my nipple hard. I screamed so loud that my own echo shook the room.
"Ok that's enough for now (y/n)" Sangwoo started ascending the stairs as I whined for more. "Don't worry I have a surprise for you tomorrow. Get some rest".
My body shivered a bit as I slow drifted off to sleep.