The worst day ever

At school, Danny realized a very odd concert. How did they make it over night? Even weirder, ghosts were the band members. Ember and Skulker. Sidney just appeared to tell Dash and all the Casper High girls except Paulina, Sam, and Jazz up so they could hear his cover. Ember sang Numb.

Mean while, Sidney and his guests of honor went into locker 724.

And then, Sidney sang something like this:

Except like this:
Sidney sang "Welcome to my show, we worked very hard for you all." The girls got corrupted. "Time to turn the tides, on Danny, put him through hell. Your soul is the second least you can give. It will be just fine. You are mine. Fell into my design" A little girl and Valerie Gray are corrupted and go after Dash. "Now you are Poindexter's marionettes, you will do what I say. If you don not wanna get sliced to pieces, you will obey. You are mine!!!!" A girl in a poodle skirt tried to punch Sidney, but he turned her liver into string. "All your weakness are tied for my greatest non math class strength and the demon's fang. You will be a puppet for eternity, yes, you will obey." Uses the liver to tie up Dash like a marionette. "Now, you belong to me. You are under my control." Dash breaks out, butt is caught in a ring of sodium, set on fire by H2O of all things. "Look into my glasses" he sang "I shall choose your role!!! To turn the tables on Danny, he will be the one bullied by you instead of the other way around. Now that you are Poindexter's marionettes, you will do what I say. If you want to live, you will obey. You are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Follow bind." Dash is corrupted. "Literally nothing can save you from my semi-sinister dream! Time to give Danny a taste of his own medicine, you will obey meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

"Thank you, now get the hell in class!!!" Ember yelled.

Danny commented about how he only has 2 days left of respect from Dash. Dash and the girls appeared. Dash grabbed him and Star gave Danny a wet willy. "I bet Poindexter's voice is terrible, but you could take it out on someone else!!!!" Danny yelled.

After school:

Stuck in an atomic wedgie, Danny walked home. How could things get worse, he thought. Well, how about getting mugged by Skulker? After he finally got home, you know some thing you wish you could unsee? How about your sister, in a bed, with a goat? With his underwear back on his butt, he did his homework. When done, he accidentally turned on Tucker's villains song playlist and heard this bop:

After the song, he fell asleep.