Bullied all day

The next day, when Danny went to school, the title became a reality. The girls picked on him from time to time, but Dash was merciless. Making him miss 3rd period by trapping him in his own locker. Taking away his pants and giving him an atomic wedgie. Even after school, Dash kidnapped him and brought him to his house. Dash's house needed some improvements. Gave poor Danny over 26 pee-filled swirlies. He later made his victim suck the sweat out of his armpits.

Dash also gave the smaller one 16 atomic wedgies per side. He forced Danny to come on the drive to Nasty Burger (what kind of name is the Nasty Burger?) and gave him an atomic wedgie from the front. He also tied his arms up with small ropes. After half an hour, Dash came back and untied Danny's arms, but keeps the wedgie in. When they got back home, Dash threw Danny into his own house. Good to be back at home, right? Well, not for long. He was gone for 2 hours!! Maddie grounded him to his room. "How did karma feel, bully?" That voice! It was...

"Sidney Poindexter, the hypocritical geek who was bullied so many times it became a requirement to graduate?!" Danny yelled. "Yes it is m- I am not a geek. Geeks are essentially dumb versions of nerds." Sidney said. "Not accurate, but go on." Danny mentioned.

"Also, you lost the slang."

"Anyway, I am giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"What?" Danny asked. "When we first met, I saw you bullying someone else. So I made him bully you back." Sidney said. Danny replied "You mean you took Dash Baxter, the school bully, worst jock for mile around, and made him even worse."