« cнαpтer тwo »

□ □ □ □ □ □

-Louis' POV-

I stretched my arms out "gracefully" and plopped down onto the ever so comfy floor. I drew my phone out of my pocket and began to play a few random games, checking twitter and facebook every once in awhile. I glanced over at my mates to see Harry and Liam chatting orderly and Zayn typing away on his Mac. I felt my lips form a wide grin. Lazy days are the best...I chuckled lightly when I noticed that the vintage "Little Women" film was playing on the telly, the volume too low to hear. As usual my mind began to drift off to the beautiful blonde bird from the bakery. God she was hot....I clumsily jumped up into the air at the unexpected sound of the door slamming shut, slamming my head onto the hardwood floor. I rubbed the back of head carefully and narrowed my eyes menacingly at a grinning Niall who stood next to the front door, an odd, pink toy in his possession. Liam stared at Niall questioningly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Um Niall...what is that?" Liam asked the quirky blonde suspiciously.

I watched in amusement as Niall's grin grew wider.

"A plastic flamingo!" Niall cried out while holding it up into the air.

What have we been feeding him...

Liam continued to eye Niall suspiciously, 'Where exactly did you get that plastic flamingo?"

Niall's grin grew even wider, "I found it outside!"

Liam nodded and smiled but it quickly turned into a frown.

"Wait you took that off someones lawn didn't you?" Liam uttered accusingly.

Niall's eyes widened with guilt but he remained silent.

"Yeah he did..." Harry muttered.

"Niall give it to me-"

"NO!" Niall yelled deafeningly in a childish tone. He held the flamingo securley in his arms and fleed upstairs.

I shook my head and couldn't help but smile. That leprechaun is something...My thoughts were interrupted by a low rumbling sound coming from my own stomach.

"Someone's hungry." Zayn joked.

Wow I hadn't realized till now that I'm actually starved...

All of our head's quickly turned towards Zayn as the gummy bear song began to blast from his laptop. I giggled at the sight of Liam who's head was bobbing to the rhythm as he sang along. Zayn was beaming like an idiot and Harry's lips were tight and pressed into a thin line, he looked as if he were about to explode.

"PLEASE TURN THAT ANNOYING SHIT OFF ZAYN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT ANNOYS ME-"

"No." Zayn simply stated, smiling as he examined the annoyed expression on Harry's face.

"GAH!" I randomly bursted out.

"Gah?" Harry replied confused.

"Yes gah..." I mumbled while thinking. Oh yeah I'm hungry...

"SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY FOOD-"

As soon as the mention of food left my lips Niall came bounding down the staircase blunderingly.

"FOOD!" He squealed breathlessly. He looked around desperately but when he realized that there was no food he slumped down onto the floor looking disappointed. Zayn reached over to Niall and patted him softly on the back while Liam facepalmed.

"Well boys..." I announced while making eye contact with them all, " Who's going to be doing today's food shopping?"

All of our eyes automatically locked onto Harry, who seemed to be gelling his hair into a weird style with a light blue substance. He must have felt our stares because he looked up nervously and frowned.