Chapter 7

"Well I'm glad the both of you got here safe." The Kazekage said. He started talking to Kakashi about the mission he wanted us on for him. I looked over to my left sensing a pair of eyes on me. And there he was. The puppet guy, beside of him was Temari. Gaara was standing next to the desk listening to the Kazekage talk. Noticing that they are done talking I look back at Kakashi.

"Let's go" Kakashi said turning to exit out of the office as I follow behind him.

"So we are finding some girl that has been captured?" I ask walking beside of him.

"Wow, I'm actually suprised you were listening."

"Well of course I was listening you seem to underestimate me sometimes." I says sighing crossing my arms. We soon stop in front of the three Sand Siblings and I raises my eye brow at Kakashi.

"You seem to not have listened long enough." Kakashi said chuckling.

"Huh?"

"Come on. Let's get going slow pokes!" Temari said leading the way out of the village.

"So Do you have a name?" Temari asks walking next to me.

"Yumi." Kakashi said sliding next to me. "She doesn't talk much."

"What cat go your tongue?" Kankuro said smiling at me.

"Only cat I see here is you, and by the looks of it doesn't look like you could ever get my tongue."

"Hey come on now, I was just messing around with you."

I stop walking and look at Kankuro. "You must be the reason the God of Shinobi gave us the middle finger, you are very annoying."

"Excuse me?" Kankuro said in shock.

"You're excused." I said as I gesture in front of me for him to start walking. He looks at me dumbfounded as I start walking again next to Kakashi.

"You need to stay out of trouble and don't start things with them." Kakashi said letting out a big sigh looking down at me. "Now I see where Iruka was talking about your mindset."

"I am. He asked a dumb question." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I like you Yumi" Temari says slapping my back. "You seem to be the first girl to ever leave him speechless."

"Oh? Is that so?" Kakashi says looking at me.

I stop abruptly. "I sense someone up ahead."

"Maybe it's our guy?" Temari says as they hide between then trees.

I look down at the ground seeing a big man holding tightly onto a little girls hand who is crying. "That's definitely our guy." I say looking over to Kakashi. He nods at me "let's go"

The four of them jump down stopping the guy in his tracks.

"Give us the girl, and we won't harm you." Gaara said emotionless.

"Yeah right! Just get the hell outta my way brats!" He man retorts.

"Looks like he wants to fight Kankuro." Temari says pulling out her fan.

"Man, I haven't fought in a long time, kinda hoped to keep it like that." He huffs.

I look at Kakashi already know what he's thinking as i disappear into the trees.

"Maybe you three should sit this one out." Kakashi says stepping forward. "I think the two of us have this covered. Besides we're here to help with this."

"I'm not afraid of you! Besides where did the other little girl go?" The Kidnapper shouts.

"Don't worry about her right now. It's just me and you buddy." Kakashi says cooly.