6-The talk

Once on the bus Izuku was bombarded with questions left and right. All of them asking why he had tried to kill himself whywhywhywhywhy-

"Enough!"
Aizawa shouted over the noise.

"Quite frankly you all should know better than to bombard someone with personal questions like that! I'm disappointed in all of you!"
Everyone backed off, quieting down. Izuku sighed in relief. Everyone moved to the back of the bus, far away from Izuku.

"Midoriya, you're not obligated to share anything. If you feel overwhelmed, you can come to me or another teacher. We'll be talking at school, and no, you're not in trouble."

Izuku sat on the couch in Aizawa's office.

"Just so you know, I'm a certified counselor and quirk counselor. But I am not a therapist. I do think you already have one, so we won't have problems surrounding that, correct?"
Aizawa asked, Izuku nodded.

"If you feel open to it, could you share your triggers so I know better what to avoid in class?"
He asked, Izuku sat up in surprise.

"What?"
Izuku said.

"I didn't know before what to look for when you are uncomfortable and in your files there was no mention of triggers, just anxiety and AAC accommodations. What can I do to make sure the classroom is a good environment for you?"
Aizawa leaned forward.

"Um... well... can you avoid saying useless?"
Izuku started. Aizawa's brow furrowed, taking notes kn what Izuku said.

"And the word 'Null'?"

"The ability to leave if needed"

"Quirky"

"Maybe halting the use of deku... maybe Dekiru instead..."

Aizawa nodded, finishing out the last note.

"Alright. If there's anything else you need, let me know and I'll do what I can."
Izuku nodded, smiling.

For once he walked out of a teachers office not being smothered, not being babied, not crying, not being abused, just genuinely making sure Izuku would thrive in and out of the classroom.

Maybe things could get better