AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Characters are inspired by BTS' Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. Other names, characters, sequence of events, settings and incidents are just based on the author's imagination alone. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

This work contains foul language and profanities, explicit scenes and mature contents that may not be suitable to minor audiences. Reader discretion is advised. Trigger warnings will be mentioned beforehand. Grammatical and typographical errors ahead, sorry in advance.

_____

I have been planning on writing this one since last year but failed to publish it on time. This work of fiction is based on my second successful twitter au, Lost and Found, which currently holds the highest engagements among all of my publish works. This narrated edition will contain additional scenes and is more detailed compared to the social media au version. I will be updating every Sunday.

This story holds a special place in my heart. It gave me an opportunity to share my interest and passion for writing, to reach greater audience and especially, my love for Jikook.

Akee and Ligaya's story will always be my comfort. Have fun and thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that you guys will fall inlove with them, for the second time around.

Nagmamahal,
Bey.

_____

Find me!
twitter: K00BVE97
instagram: K00BVE97