Mr Krab x Plankton

Mr krab walked up to the chumb bucket a little shy what he was about to do he knocked twice and then opened the door and came in,
he saw Karen Yelling at plankton "you are so worthless it's been how many years and you still disappoint your family by not getting the secret formula!!!" Plankton was about to cry so Mr krab rushed over and stood in front of Karen and dropped kicked her robotic ass to the ground and threw her out of the chumb bucket.
Mr krab looked at plankton and picked him up carefully they walked up to Plankton's bedroom "for a reward from you saving me I am gonna give you something you'll really enjoy" Plankton said and winked at Mr krab He walked to the bathroom and put on a bunny suit and a Thong from victoria Secret and put anal balls up his tight big ass he walked out the bathroom and Mr krab's Jaw dropped to the ground Drooling.

he got up and pushed plankton to the bed Plankton spreaded his legs wide open Seeing his tiny puny dick Mr krab unzipped his pants and already was bricked hard When plankton saw his HUMONGOUS COCK he yelled "Daddy please put it deep inside me I'm begging you" Mr krab shoved it deep inside plankton "YES DADDY~!" Mr krab started pounding Plankton Hardly and faster and faster Plankton moaned and cried for Mr krab to go faster and harder on him.

Mr krab was close to his climax and plankton had an Orgasm "You little slut I'll teach you to not steal me fawkin formula ever again mate I'll make sure you never get out of this bed mate" Said Mr krab "Okay daddy I'll make sure I never step foot in the safey" Plankton Came so hard that it got in Mr krabs eye for punishment Mr krab SLAMMED HUMONGOUS BIG JUICY VAINY COCK IN PLANKTON'S USSY WUSSY KUSSY OUSSY WET ASS QUSSY THE SMELL OF HIS PUSSY USSY MADE A MUSTY CRUSTY OUSTY SMELL THAT MR KRAB COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND HIT THE G SPOT THE PROSTATE SPOT THE EGG ALL THE SPERMS CAME TOGETHER AND PLANKTON'S TINY TUMMY RISED AND HE WAS PREGNANT HIS DREAM to have Mr krabs babies.

Mr krab Took his red dick out of plankton as they both layed there cuddling