Obama x Sonic omegaverse smut

Sonic walked through the door With bags of condoms and wine Obama was sitting on the couch looking through Facebook on his iPhone 27 "Baby girl your eyes are gonna rot if you keep looking through that Device" Sonic said in his daddy Deep voice so manly that it turned Obama on "Sorry big daddy" Sonic dropped his bags and sad down beside "We haven't been romantic enough let's do it on the couch" Said sonic He grabbed Obama's hair and jerked it back leaving Obama falling to the floor sonic unzipped his pants and Pulled down Obama's panties he was wet so wet.

"fuck.. " Obama mumbled, Sonic grabbed his hair and whispered in his ear "What was that? Slut." Obama zipped his mouth as Sonic slowly put his cock into Obama's ass Sonic's pokey cock Hurt Obama so much that Obama started having so many orgasms Sonic came 56 times so early.

"YES DADDY PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE DADDY USE ME LIKE YOUR SEX TOY I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT YOUR CUM DUMPSTER I WANT YOUR BABIES DADDY BIG DADDY PLEASE I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL I PROMISE".

Obama yelled, Sonic Went faster and faster and soon exploded a load of sperm into Obama getting him impregnated Micheal Jackson walked in and started shaking some ass for sonic
" damn baby your ass is so big" Sonic said in his deep manly voice Sonic shoved his big humongous cock into Jackson "Mmm your dick is so small" Sonic grew a 56in cock into Jackson and he exploded into Jackson and Jackson passed out.

Spongebob walked in and sucked Sonic's cock bobbing his head back and forth sonic was loving it As he exploded a HUGER LOAD INTO SPONGEBOBS MOUTH Little sponge babies came out of Bob's mouth and coughed
Sonic got 3 People pregnant today and it was about to be 4 as plankton runner out of the house but sonic was faster...