Fall of Earth and Rise of Ark Nations

"The bloody yet effective Tuv Pit Trial draws its name from the levels in which it is based—of the levels T, U and V. While other Letter Trial contestants wear the traditional red uniform, it was considered too expensive for the lowest trial, as most contestants last only a few minutes. Instead, a symbolic red line encircles the pit.

There is no Letter Trial for the Levels W, X and Y , consisting only of engineers who give their lives in service of making the Beast the home it is to the rest of us. The final level Z, contains only machines, and thus there are no individuals with a "Z" name aboard the Beast. The final levels are called simply "The Belly", with any criminals from the Belly sent to endure their punishment and chance at redemption in the Tuv Pit. Most believe the Belly has no trial, because life there is a trial in and of itself."

- The Fall of Earth and the Rise of the Ark Nations

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi freinds! H.J. Nelson here! Feel free to skip this note and keep reading, just have a bit of info and casting for you below!

If you're here from reading THE LAST SHE, thank you! The Last She is available for purchase from links in my bio and wherever books are sold. Book 2, THE LAST CITY, is open for preorders now and comes out February 14th, 2023. 

If you couldn't already tell, The Belly of the Beast is perfect for fans of scifi, romance, and The Hunger Games. I will be uploading a new chapter every THURSDAY, and the entire book will be free to read! If you do enjoy it, please don't forget to share it with others. 

Here are my pics for casting, I'll be adding more later on, so if you have suggestions, let me know!

Casting 

Z: 

Dagger:

Dagger:

Welcome and happy reading! -H.J. Nelson