007.2

Alora | 6:00pm

"Hi, Welcome to Wild Ink. Do you have an appointment?" Alora greeted a customer. Rome hadn't taken her home yet so she was playing receptionist along side of Trina.

"Hello Beautiful," he smiled at her. "I have a 7:45 with Spider."

"Okay, gimme one moment," she flashed a smile at him then turned to Trina. " What I do next ?"

Trina chuckled. "All appointment sketches are in that binder," she pointed in the direction of the binder. "Go over it with him see if he wants changes if not he can sit in the waiting area." she informed. "That Vin, so just pull his sketch."

"Got it," she nodded, turning back to the customer

He chuckled, giving her a glimpse at his winning smile again. "You must be new here."

Alora laughed, shuffling through the sketch binder. "Actually I'm kind of a volunteer today," retrieving his sketch she glanced at before handing it to him. "Yo this fire, where you getting it?"

"I haven't decided yet. Any suggestions?" he asked.

"Mhm ya arm, like a whole sleeve type jawn. Spider say how long this gonna take ?"

"Bouta 8 hours, splitting into to section though."

Alora raised her eyebrows. "I know you fucking lying. 4 hours session? I could never." she shook her head rapidly from side to side.

He laughed, "It's not that bad,"

Alora and Vin bussed it up some more, conversating about random topics; tattoos, hot spots for clubs and food in the area etc until Spider was ready for him.

Alora couldn't explain it but talking with Vin in that short amount of time was like a breathe of fresh air. It was every so often she could interact with a nigga that wasn't trying to jump down her throat; don't get it wrong Vin was a flirt. But it was innocent flirting. Their conversation was organic and just flowed, nothing forced or awkward. Alora find herself wanting to know him more.

"Aye Vin. my man." Spider approached them. "She ain't giving you trouble." she pointed to Alora.

"Mee? Trouble ?" she playfully through her hand over her mouth in shocked. "Two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence when talking about me."

Vin laughed. "Nah, lil mama cool."

The two gave each other a handshake then pulled each into a hug. They exchanged in small talk before Spider lead him to his section in the middle of the shop.

"You know you got eyes on you right." Trina nudge Alora in the direction of prying eyes from Rome.

She look over at him, nodding her head at him saying "wsp". Trina laughed, "you really something else."

Alora slightly frowned in confusion. "How ? What I do?"

"Flirting in you ma-" Alora cut her off. "Not my man, he with Moesha."

"Moesha ?" Trina frowned, confused at who Alora was talking about. "You mean Mona?"

"What the damn girl name is," Alora replied, scrunching up her face.