CIVIL WAR | FIVE

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩..."

Erosia | 2016

"New York. Queens." I pull one side of my headphones away from my ears. Peter is filming the scenery of New York. He films the multiple buildings as we pass by at a high velocity. "It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home." He says in a gravelly voice.

"Who are you talking to?" Peter and I look to none other than Happy Hogan, our chauffeur. I love saying that. It makes me feel like a true Stark.

Peter switches back to his normal voice. "No one. Just making a little video of the trip."

"You know you can't show it to anyone."He happily reminds him.

"Yes he knows. Can you just drive now?" I quirk a brow at him.

"Then why is he narrating in that voice, Smarty Pants?" He retorts.

"Uh... Because it's fun." Peter mumbles.

"Fun." Happy scoffs because apparently Happy thinks this whole situation is the opposite of fun. He puts on his sunglasses and solemnly looks out the windshield.

Peter pans the phone over to me. "Aight Chloe answer me this." I rest my headphones on my neck. I'll get back to you later my 80's flashback playlist. "Who are you most excited to meet out of the Avengers?"

I say nothing and just stare at Peter. He urges me behind the phone to go on. I smile awkwardly at the camera before saying, "We'll be back after a short message." I push down on his phone so I can fully see his face. "Peter, are you playing dumb or are you serious right now?" I whisper.

"What do you mean am I playing dumb? We're about to meet the Avengers for the first time." He whispers. I shake my head. "Unless..." His jaw drops. "You've met them?!"

"Every single one." I drag out. "That I know of at least." I glance down at the phone, the red dot continues to flash. "You're still recording?!"

"Can you please quiet down! Your voice is giving me a migraine." Happy rubs his right temple.

"Why do they call you Happy exactly?" I ask.

Happy raises the limo's partition, blocking us out. All you can see is a reflection of Peter holding up his phone and filming.

"Well." Peter turns his phone so now he's filming the both of us. "At least now we know how to get him to leave us alone..."

***

When we arrive at the airport we get out of the car to find a small private plane waiting for us.

"Woah!" I gape at the aircraft. I've never been on a plane before.

"Yeah yeah it's beautiful isn't it?" Happy nudges me. "Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go." We grab our things and head for the plane.

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?" Peter foolishly asks. He's still filming.

"There's a bathroom on it." Happy says.

We enter the plane, I'm able to get a good view of the cockpit. Two seats for the pilot and the copilot but no one is there.

"Where's the pilot?" I ask.