19. chapter

It's been one month since all the stuff that has happened and I haven't heard anything about Anisa, Angi nor Nate.

I mean I saw them at school of course, but we haven't talked.

I'm pretty sure Anisa and Nate were never a thing and they made it all up, but for what?

I miss them all very much, even Nate.

I felt genuinely happy with him. I mean he was still acting like a jerk sometimes, but besides that he has a big heart.

I just know it.

We had such a big connection, but I don't think that we will ever be friends again.

Maybe he's mad too. I mean to be honest,

I was never mad.

Just shocked.

But how am I supposed to fix everything between us?

And what even is us?

I have never felt like this before.

It's like something is missing in my life.

The arguments, the long talks, the meetings.

I think I fell in love with Nate Flores.

How am I supposed to tell him?

I'm not going to be able to admit my feelings in front of him.

I have an idea.

- - -

After 15-ish minutes I was finished.

I folded the letter and put it into an envelope.

Dear Nate,

I don't know where to start. I hope you're doing well, I haven't been feeling my best. And you may be the reason behind it. I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but I miss you. I miss your stupid laugh, your unnecessary comments, your compliments, your honesty, your attitude, your eyes and so much more. You can hate me Nate, you can hate me how much you want, but please listen to me. Since the last months I couldn't stop thinking about you. I would've never thought that I would actually write a love letter to you, but here I am. Maybe it's stupid and I will regret this or you don't feel the same way, but I know one thing.

I fell in love with you.

- your Alaska