Chapter Sixteen- His handsome doctor

Angelina's point of view:

After doing my morning activities, I went out of my room to the kitchen to prepare Mr Martin's favorite dish. I need to seek his forgiveness for what I did yesterday's night. I hope he forgives me.

After setting the table, I went back to the kitchen to clean it and warm my porridge. I wasn't joking when I said I was going to eat the porridge the next morning. After warming it in the Microwave, I dished it into a small deep plate and ate the whole food,  call me foodie. After eating I cleaned the plates and cutlery I used.  Now let me begin my work on a balanced stomach. I peeked at the table to see whether he was there or not but he wasn't there, which is so unusual. Should Igo and call him in his room so I can check on his burns. I made my way to his room. As soon as I got to the door, I opened it gently and carefully not to make a sound, not even caring about the position he was in. I put my end inside while I put my hand in the knob using it as support.

I was surprised by the view before me, Mr martins is still on the bed not moving an inch.  This is unusual like I said before. He should be off to work by this time,   maybe there is something wrong this morning. I knocked on the door and the door is still open to see what his reaction is. He only moved his head to my direction and said:

"Call the doctor, I am really burning up" in a low voice.

I went inside his room, and as I got to his bedside,  I checked his temperature. He was truly burning up. Oh my God! what should I do? I still don't know how to operate a phone. An idea popped to my head and ran out of his room and the mansion as well to the first gate.

The security man must have the doctor's number after all he is the security of this house and it seems he has been working here for over a year but I don't know.

I ran as I could to make sure I got to him before Mr Martin's condition got any worse. As I got to his mini house, I sat down first before relaxing my stressful self and gasping for air.  

When I finally got relaxed and got myself back, I stood up and knocked on his door.

He answered before I even finish the knocking, well, that's great.

"What do you want?" he asked in his normal and thick tone that could make you pee on yourself,  he looks scary and that is not a lie, obviously he is huge and he is muscularly built and no doubt that is visible even despite him wearing uniform.

"I need you to call the doctor" I begged him in form of ordering.

"And why should I?" he fired back, God please don't make this even worse for me.  He looks at me with despair and that is not my problem, that's his because I am not the one who will suffer from heart pain.

"Listen well,  Mr martins your boss,  our boss is burning up,  he is not feeling fine and I don't have the doctor's number so I have to come to you" I told him impatiently.

"Or you have poisoned him" he said glaring down at me, I gasped In surprise, what the fuck is he trying to say.  I would never do such a thing in my life  and I would never think of such.

"Are you high or what? Do you smoke weed or do you drink alcohol? I said he is not feeling fine and he needs a freaking doctor. It is okay I will just go and tell him that his own trusted security refused to help him when he is in need his help" and seriously that was what I am going to tell him, it is not an empty threat. I turned to set my leave, I don't give a fuck about what he thinks of me,  I don't like him, he is crazy how could you even think that someone can do that to their own boss.  Or is that what he is thinking of doing to Mr martins? Is he Mr martins' enemy?  I have to protect Mr. martins at any cost

"Wait and let me call him" he said and I turned back to him.  He gave me that look of not to come any closer so I did as he signaled. He took the phone out and called the doctor. After when he finished calling the doctor,  I thanked him and ran back inside

I know before the doctor gets here, his condition would have worsened so I ran to the kitchen when I reached the mansion,  I took a bowl towel and filled the bowl with cold water,  I can't give him drug since the doctor is already on his way do this is the only thing I can use to help his condition. I I carried the bowl and the towel upstairs to his room. He is still in the same condition as I left him the other time.  

"I have gone to call the doctor he would be here Any moment from now" I told him as I sat on the bed putting the towel inside the water and removing it,  I squeezed the towel and placed it on his forehead. later I removed the already warm towel due to  it and cleaned his entire body,  I did this still when the doctor arrived. It is like the doctor is already used to this house.

"Good morning Mr martins, and miss?" he stopped when he didn't know my name.

"Moore,  Angelina moore" I said to him as I stood up placing the bowl and towel away as I approached him where he stood At the doorstep

"Nice name,  I am doctor Jim,  his personal doctor" he said with pride, the man looks expensive with his dressing,  he carried a  briefcase in his right hand when the other hand is pocketed. He really looks handsome. I should not lie and also somehow young, like  he id in his middle thirties.  His smile is complicated with love. And his eyes and his entire face screams of loyalty.

"Can you please tell me what is wrong with him? He asked me making me snap out of my wonderland adventure with mr booss' doctor

I explained everything that happened without removing any part, the other part I removed was when he told me to be careful of where my hand was going.

"So how are the burns now dave?" he used as he moved closer to the bed

"They ain't causing any pain anymore" he said softly.

"Wow! your girlfriend sure knows home to take care of you" he said and that made me frown,  I wish, I wish.

"No, I am his maid" I said,  I blushed, It would be great if I were Mr. Martins' girlfriend and I would love that seriously. But is he blind? Can't he tell that I am wearing my uniform?

"Oh! sorry for that" he said as he unlocked his briefcase and examined Dave, I mean Mr Martins.

"It is nothing" I said.

"Then I can have a word with you when I am done with him, right" he said sexily.

It seems that provoked Dave he glared at him and yelled at me:

"Get the fuck out of my room" I went out to where I am supposed to be.  The kitchen.