『𝙷𝚒𝚖..』◠◡◠

(cuss warning and sexual themes becaus rantaro thirsty as hell for kokichis ass 💀✋ *also y'all can talk to him in the comments to give him ideas*)

That.. New kid.. H-hes t-the one.. He perfect. I need him.. I want him. I can't let anyone near him. It would ruin everything! But that stupid slut Miu is already friends with him and is around him all the fucking time. It's messing up everytime I want to to talk to him! I-i need to get rid of the fucking whore. I'll get away with it.. Right? But t-that boy is what I need to focus on right now. Giggles Ah.. I'm such a freak.. Already fantasizing about what I'll do when get my hands on his bod-.. I need to keep this Pg-13..Of course he's going to be a bit popular now though.. He's such a pretty boy.. No wonder that Fuck Face whore shuichi is already interested in him. I saw him staring at kokichi all day..that Asswhole was drooling while most definitely thinking about something dirty as hell.. I can't let him get his hands on him before I do. Or.. Let's just say..

It won't be pretty.
Giggles.. Heh.. Im already imagining the ways to hurt him.. Burning him alive.. Freezing him to death..Carving a whole in his heart.. Or I can stab him and let him bleed to death. Heh.. Then we would just have that other slut to deal with. Sigh.. I can't believe I'm thinking this at school during break right now..It would be so embarrassing if someone saw me! I mean I am on the rooftop with other students..I love that boy already..Hes perfect. I have like other people hear but not like this.. This is it..We have to be soulmates! We just have to be! Theres no other explanation..he came to this school..to be with..me. Oh right I have my food to eat..oh well I wasn't that hungry anyway.. I wonder what would happen if anyone found out about this..feeling. Especially my only best friend kaito! How crazy would that be! He is a bully after all. So I can't even imagine what would happen. But then again..every girl in school wants me..Oh! Thats a reason why kokichi shouldn't reject me! Heh..even if he only wants me for money..atleast I'll still have him. I could just hold him in my arms forever! And never let go. Just thinking about it make me drool and my mouth wate- Silly me! There I go again..Making stuff inappropriate! I need stop and make these Pg-13.. But you can't blame me can you? After all his body so perfect and small.. I'd kill just to hear him in my bed begging for mor-..I need to stop and at least try to be Pg-13 for one second.Ah.. There's the bell. Geuss I have to go to class now-... Who is..

He?..