‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾"Oh..! Your Awake!~"☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Before you read this: I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SINCE LAST YEAR!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY! 😭😭 (I also changed the name from rantaros diary to obsessive since that makes more sense but the diary will be included!!)

Thank you to: 3mbryy for reminding me about this story aswell! Enjoy reading<3

♡Kokichis Pov♡

After school I walked with shuichi to his home, like always. "So..can I come over?~" I look at shuichi and laugh a bit at his question. "You know my parents don't like you. They would never even let you go up to the damn door!" He laughed a bit then went silent. But after a few minutes we continued talking and we talked until he got home then I went home. As I was walking home I heard someone behind me. Once i notice this, I start walking faster. But the faster I walked, the faster the footsteps were. I started running as tears were steaming down I'm face, I've never felt so scared! I kept going faster and faster and I ended up at my house and I ran out of energy to walk to the door and go inside. After a bit I hear footsteps getting closer as I tried regaining my breath. Then a few seconds later, a tall figure was standing right behind me. I turned around to see who it was so I could at least give a face to the police when I finally escape. But..in the end..i wasn't going to. Then all of a sudden right as I turn back around I see someone with green hair grab me and cover my mouth. "Mmm! Mm!-" The last thing I can remember is someone talking me. "I finally have my damn hands you!~" I recognize that voice from somewhere..i turn around a bit more to see who it is..The boy uncovered my mouth the last thing I saw was rantaro laughing to himself as I fell unconscious...

..After a while i wake up in a nice bedroom and I'm tied up to a chair I look around the room and I see tons of pictures of me.. Pictures of friends that went missing(you already know what bro did😭😭) Then I see a picture of me and shuichi on the wall from today, except he's crossed out and I have a heart on me.. Matter of fact.. All of the pictures of me had hearts and everyone else was crossed out. I tried to move but the rope wouldn't budge. I wanted to scream but I had a cloth covering my mouth. I carefully examine the room as I stay quiet, not wanted him to know I'm awake. As quietly and slowly as I can move my mouth enough to uncover my mouth so I can whisper. "God he's obsessed with me.. It's kind of flattering.." I smile softly then realize what I'm dealing a with and shake my head. "W-What the hell am I thinking!? A Psychopath is in love with me, that's not flattering!!" I examine the rest of the room and notice letters, specifically love letters by random girls and boys that had my name on it. They were ripped up and thrown away. I was absolutely disgusted and upset. I then look at the board that had more pictures of me under the title "My Princess". I cringed slightly at the name as I looked at the pictures. Some we're at school, at a park, stores, restaurants, some of the pictures were even of me in my own room! How did he get my address?! The board also had other names and pictures under the title "Get rid of". All of which were people who had crushes on me.. Some went missing.. And some avoided me for the rest of their life. Every single one of their pictures and names were crossed out.. Except for Shuichi. I then noticed a purple diary with even more photos of me falling out of it..Then after a few more minutes, I heard the door open and I see rantaro staring at me with hearts in his eyes as he just couldn't take his eyes off of me. I glared at him with tons of emotions, Anger, Disgust, Hatred.. None of it was positive.. After a few seconds of staring at eachother, he finally spoke up..

"..oh.. Your Awake!~...Do you like my room? I think it's very nice..~"