'1'

I'm just a 17 year old lesbian who is always clumsy. I never watch where I'm going. My friends literally would have to drag me to my classes making sure I don't run into anything or fall. But that was 10 months ago. I drifted away from every single one of my friends except for my lifetime friend Lynn. Lynn will fuck someone up if they hurt me and I'll do the same thing. I know I seem like a shy and innocent girl. But I'm not. I just like to mainly keep to myself sometimes. But once I get pissed off there is no way that I'm just going to stay calm. I snap. And it's not good. Sorry I'm getting a little carried away. I tend to do that sometimes.

"Kai!?" Someone yelled from behind me snapping me out of my reverie. I turned around to see who was yelling my name. I turned to find big green eyes, rosy cheeks, full lips, long strawberry blond hair, and a freckled face. That's when I realized it was Lynn.

"Oh hi, Lynn!" I said hugging her. She hugged me back tightly. 

"So uhm did you study for the History exam?" Lynn asked. What History exam? What? Oh god. I let her go and grabbed her shoulders.

"There was a study guide? We were supposed to study? History exam? When? Oh god. Is that today?" I asked frantically shaking her. She looked at me anxiously.

"Yes, Kai, Mr. Summers told us that we had an exam this week. He handed all of us study guides to study all week. Damn Kai, where have you been?" She said grabbing my arm. I just let her drag me to our English class. We were really early suprisingly. She shoved me down easily onto my chair and huffed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be right back." I said getting up. I could feel her gaze burning through me as I walked out of the classroom. I was walking to my locker when I ran into a tall girl. I fell to the ground. She turned around and looked down at me. 

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" She asked helping me up. I looked into her penetrating blue eyes. Fucking hell. She's beautiful. Her soft brown hair and perfect lips that I could kiss. The brightness of her face that I could see myself in. Her angelic like features that literally made her look like one. Her doll like features were just too beautiful to handle. She furrowed her eyebrows waiting for me to answer. 

"Oh uhm yeah, I'm fine. Just my dumb self being clumsy and not watching where I'm going." I said getting up. 

"The name's Mia. What's yours?" She asked titling her head and smiling. 

"My name is Kai." I said sheepishly. 

"Oh my god! I love that name. I've always wanted my name to be that. I hate mine. It reminds me of so many movies and shit." She said rolling her eyes at the ceiling. She's so cute I swear. I blushed.

"Well, I like the name Mia. I think it's cute." I said truthfully. It's true I like the name Mia. I'm not trying to sound reassuring or whatever. I just being truthful and kind.

"Oh that's great!" She said still smiling" Jeez she smiles a lot. But I like it. Its beautiful.

"Uh well uhm I should probably be getting back to class." I said to her. She nodded.

"Yeah me too, but I can walk you to your class if you don't mind" She said. I nodded and led the way. We were walking side by side. We'd end up brushing each others hands as we walked. We made it to my class and she waved me goodbye. I sat down beside Lynn and she just looked at me confused.

"Why did Mia Aleen walk you to class?" She asked whispering. I shrugged.

"I'll tell you at lunch." I said. She pouted and huffed because she knew that that didn't work on me. 

A/N: OH MY GOD! I am actually liking this book! Hehe. Lemme know if you liked this chapter...It helps me.