'2'

Lynn and I walked to lunch in silence. I'm surprised she's not blowing me up with tons of questions as to why Mia had walked me to my English class. She just kept looking at me in the side of her eyes and she would just smirk. I rolled my eyes and set my backpack down on the floor. I didn't sit down because Lynn pulled me by the arm and dragged me to the lunch line. 

"Let go of me! I'm not going to eat!" I said annoyed. I jerked my arm away from her and rubbed it.

"You are going to eat! Now hush and get you something." She said furrowing her eyebrows. I snatched a tray off the counter and back a Lynn who was laughing her ass off.

"Ha ha ha so funny. I'm not eating this junk just so you-" 

"Hey Kai!"A familiar voice broke me off mid sentence. I turned around instantly and saw Mia

There she stood right in front of me and Lynn. Her hair pulled back into a low ponytail. A smile that reached her eyes. Her straight posture and tall self leaning onto the wall. She has the body of an angel and the looks of one too. 

I smiled and waved at her. She came over and hugged me tightly. Lynn just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

We got our trays and sat with each other. I sat beside Lynn as always and Mia sat in front of me. I began eating in silence when Lynn kicked my leg. 

"Ow?" I said glaring at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Go sit by her." She said under her breath. I shook my head.

"You're insane." I said. I slid my tray next to Mia and dragged myself next to her. She looked at me and smiled. Such a pretty smile. SHUT UP GOSH. I smiled back and looked straight at Lynn. She smirked.

"You're welcome." She mouthed. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Mia to see her watching me. She suddenly looked away quickly. Uhm what was that about? Oh well I guess. 

"I'll just let you guys be. Mr. Troye has to see me anyway." Lynn said getting up and grabbing her tray. I watched her as she walked out of the cafeteria and slammed my head onto the table.

"Pfft Kai, it's okay!" Mia said placing a hand on my left thigh sending a shock throughout my body. I smiled and blushed. She giggled softly. The bell rang and we got up from out seats and dumped our trays.

"Well I'll see you soon." Mia said walking up beside me. 

"I'll see you soon!" I said smiling. She walked me to class and sure enough Lynn wasn't in there. And the only time I need her, she isn't there. Damn. 

A/N: Sorry it's been so long. Been dealing with some stuff. Not supposed to talk about it sooo