✰THE FINAL RIPPLE✰

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Dio's scream was heard while he was falling down the cliff. 'Must move....arm....before Hamon reaches brain!....before it......before it!' Dio slices his head from his body blood splatter while he falls. A dark figure notices him falling quickly going over to Dio. The figure gasps looking at Dio's head. "Master Dio!" The figure said before wrapping him in a bag. "If only he had a new body." The figure disappears into the dark.

According to the December 4, 188 edition of the London press, "73 people went missing overnight in Windknight's lot and the death of angel and y/n, a small mountainous town of 452 people. Investigators think one man's findings may be related to the case. Five outsiders were seen burning a man's clothing at the cliff's base. One of them was seen smashing a strange stone mask with a hammer." Speedwagon lifts his hat up. "Our work is done!" He says.

Church bells were head. Joestar heir Jonathan Joestar weds erina, and ruby had places name family on her name the L/n's! And jonathan erina, Now off to America for the honeymoon! Speedwagon looks at the newspaper and sighs. "Y/n. I miss you so much but he is in a happy in a  place now. That is all I'm happy about." Speedwagon sheds a tear but wipes it away before taking a sip for his tea. "Crikey! The time!" Speedwagon looks at his pocket watch before grabbing his hat and running out the front door. "They're about to depart!" Speedwagon yells.

"Hey!" He yells seeing the group all together. "Mr.Speedwagon oh look who's Running late!" Poco, baron, waved at Speedwagon. "You nearly missed them!" He said. "Sorry, sorry! So where are they?" Speedwagon asks. "They're already on board." Baron replies. "Eh?!" "It's about to set sail." Poco said. "What?!" Speedwagon yells. "Where can I see them?!" He asks before running off to see them. "Father Styx....we expect much from your mission to Mexico." A priest said to another. "I shall do my best." Father Styx replied before walking off.

"Mr. Joestar! Mrs. Erina! Where are you?!" Speedwagon yelled looking for them. "Yer in the way! Move along!" A man said. "Damn thing's heavy! What the hell's inside?" The man asks. "Haven't a clue! All I know is the Asian fellow holds the cash!" Another man replies. A small bang was heard in the box. "Huh?" The man "Wry......." a voice was heard in the box making the man worry. The man gasps and stops. "Hey. Did you guys hear that?" The man asks. "Just shut up and load this thing on board!" The other man said.

"We don't get paid till the job's done!" He said. Speedwagon gets up. "Ouch! Morons!" Speedwagon yelled. "Mr.Speedwagon!" Poco said. "Look! There they are!" Poco pointed at erina and Jonathan. "Hey! Mr.Joestar!" Poco yelled waving at them. Jonathan and erina walked over to them from the ship. They both wave at the group while Jonathan had a hand on erina shoulder. Speedwagon sighs and smiles. 'It's bloody beautiful! Your happiest years await!"' Speedwagon thought trying to hold tears back.

Erina looks at Speedwagon and waves at them. "Good bye!" Erina yelled. Speedwagon was a bit shocked before smiling tears going down his cheeks while he waved back. 'I'll always be there for you, Whatever you need, I won't be far behind!' Speedwagon thought trying to wipe away his tears. 'Even if I do get in the way...' the ships horn was heard while the ship began to move. They continued to wave goodbye. "Mr.Joestar! Bon voyage!" Poco yelled. Poco giggles. "I will miss them dearly..." Baron said. A casket under the ship was shining from the sun.

-Atlantic Ocean, en route to America-

Erina stood close to the rails staring at the ocean. 'I can't believe it. All this happening. All after I wanted y/n to marry me" by a bird landing on the rail.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

We know what will happens
└༼ ಥ ᗜ ಥ ༽┘

We know what will happens └༼ ಥ ᗜ ಥ ༽┘

PART 1: PHANFOM BLOOD- FIN

Somewhere in the far distance, A House was shown near a woods but inside the room was more menacing a long hair figure was passed out on the floor in a room full of white. "Whare are we?" A boy with H/c hair and S/c spoke.