𖠇𝔸 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠𖠇

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】IM so sorry for unpublish

𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 same

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And For Lisa Lisa and joesph

The vampire let out a short screech. "If it weren't for the girl and the weapon, I'd have peeled your face clean off!" He placed a hand on his hip and you raised an eyebrow at his rather unusual striped outfit with suspenders over it.

"They call me Wired Beck, chaps! I strangled my lover and escaped from prison. But, while I was on the run, Lord Kars made me part of his gang with the Stone Mask." So Kars had a whole gang now, you sighed, this could be trouble.

"He has my loyalty." He crossed his arms in front of him. "That's why I can't let you chaps go in there and disturb Lord Kars and his lover' rest." He tilted his head in lisa direction.

Shocking Joseph with a Dark glared at Wired Beck while talking mostly to himself, "Damn! So they really have already begun feeding on humans!" The vampire moved it's hips side to side while making mmm sounds.

, shifting the vampire's gaze onto her. "What magnificent skin! Hold me! Let me drink your blood through that porcelain skin of yours!"

"You've caught me at a bad time." Spoke Lisa, "I don't want to listen to your disgusting drivel or look at your ugly mug." She put on her sunglasses, "But if you'd like to hold me, then by all means, try. It will be the last thing you regret."