Part 24: Meg's wedding

It was finally Meg's day

It was finally Meg's day. All the McKinnon sisters were bridesmaids for Meg. Athena was in her room staring in the mirror.

"Thena ?" Her father knocked on her door "you look beautiful dear" he walked in "you okay"

She exhaled "I'm good" she helped put his tie straight "you look handsome"

He hugged her "you need to let yourself relax today" he chuckled "you remind me too much of myself"

"I'm fine" she looked away

Jack sat down "you're thinking of a mission or a war" he patted the side next to him "you won't stop thinking until it's over"

She sat next to him "this is just a weird time to have a wedding don't you think. Death eaters are everywhere"

He put his arm around her "we gotta go to this wedding come on"

The wedding was genuinely beautiful. Athena danced with Beth a lot as did Regulus. She met some new faces, Molly and Arthur Weasley. Her brothers were a big part of the order.

"Molly Weasley" she hugged Athena tightly "those are my sons Bill and Charlie over there" the two red heads were playing with a fake dragon "Gideon tells me you are always on missions with him"

"Oh yes he's a brilliant help" she smiled at the woman

The other red head shook her hand "Arthur Weasley I work with the minestry. What a beautiful home you have"

He was still shaking her hand. She smiled awkwardly "oh thank you so much" she looked over "I'm going to quickly talk to Meg it was a pleasure meeting you"

Meg hugged Athena "oh isn't it lovely ?" She hugged Athena again "this is honestly the best day seeing you and all of the family together" she saw James and the boys walking in "oh boys!" She hugged them all "thank you for coming"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Sirius kissed Meg's cheek "you look beautiful"

Athena walked over as Regulus brought her a drink. She tried a sip and scrunched her nose in disgust. Regulus put his hand out and took the glass chuckling at the blonde.

Regulus and her looked and spoke about the guests there. She got a random pain in her head

It was like she was in Voldemort's head. She was looking through his eyes. He was staring down at a man, he had blood all over him "tell me the prophecy" Voldemort yelled

"I- i don't know" the man whimpered backing up "please I have a wife and kid at home please just let me go" he screamed

"Pity" Voldemort tutted "Nagini" he paused "kill" the snake pranced onto the man.

Athena fell the the floor screaming in pain. It felt like her head was going to implode. James ran over to her and grabbed her "hey Athena" he moved her face "Athena!" She wasn't responding "Marmee!"