Chapter 39: He Yang is engaged

Qin Zhou looked at the railing for a while, and then said to the person beside him, "Go upstairs to eat?"

"Okay." Su Tang came down and turned to leave with Qin Zhou.

And just as the two left, He Yang in the lobby on the first floor seemed to notice something and looked up at the second floor.

It's just that the staff on the second floor are all coming and going. When He Yang looked over, he could only see a back disappearing into the corridor.

He Yang didn't pay any more attention and continued to walk forward.

The manager led the way in front and quickly said, "Young Master He, the room is in the top-floor suite, I'll take you there."

After arriving at the penthouse, the assistant put away the luggage and took out the notebook and documents.

He Yang stood alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and looked out.

The top floor has a good view, and from this angle, you can see the layout of the entire villa.

He Yang habitually touched his pocket, but he didn't find what he wanted in his pocket, and then he remembered that the wooden sign had been locked in the drawer by him.

He Yang lowered his head and looked at the palm of his hand.

There was nothing in my hand, and I was suddenly not used to it.

He Yang took out the cigarette and lit it.

The secretary had already sorted things out, so he came over and asked, "Mr. He, are you going to the restaurant?"

"Yeah." He Yang responded.

The western restaurant was on the seventh floor. When He Yang passed by, he had already missed the meal time, and there were not many people in the restaurant.

However, the hotel manager specially prepared lunch for He Yang and asked the chef to bring it over.

Holding the knife and fork, He Yang was just about to cut the steak, when he raised his head inadvertently, he was suddenly stunned.

The side of the dining room by the corridor is a floor-to-ceiling window. Through the window, He Yang saw a figure in the corridor outside—

Outside the window, a familiar-looking young man was smiling and talking to a young woman beside him.

The two are so close together that their relationship seems close, like a couple in love.

He Yang stared at the figure in his field of vision, his hand holding the knife and fork tightened unknowingly.

It wasn't until the figure of the man disappeared from sight that He Yang woke up a little.

Another hallucination.

After Qin Zhou left the restaurant, he went to the crew to film.

The crew was filming at a nearby attraction, not too far from the hotel.

This time, he is still playing a Mary Sue online drama, and he is also playing the second male lead, and Su Tang is the heroine.

Su Tang's part in the afternoon was a little later, and came later than Qin Zhou.

When Su Tang came to the crew to finish making up, Qin Zhou just finished filming a scene.

Qin Zhou put on his coat and sat by the fire to keep warm.

Su Tang put on a cotton coat and leaned over to the oven, shivering: "It's so cold..."

Although she was wearing a coat on the outside, she was wearing thin clothes on the inside. This time the crew was filming off-season.