Chapter 52: throw away

When Qin Zhou came out of the office, the agent was still waiting outside.

The agent saw Qin Zhou, came over and asked, "What did Mr. Yuan tell you?"

Qin Zhou: "Just said something about work."

The manager frowned, and glanced at Qin Zhou's neck with some obscure eyes, but found no suspicious traces, and the clothes on his body were still intact.

The agent looked away and asked, "How did you and Mr. Yuan know each other?"

Without waiting for Qin Zhou to speak, the agent continued, "You got a personal invitation letter for the Yuan family's birthday banquet last time."

"This time you offended Mr. He, and Mr. Yuan was responsible for settling it." The agent frowned and asked, "What is the relationship between you and Mr. Yuan?"

"It doesn't matter." Qin Zhou's response was flat.

Although he had met with Mr. Yuan several times before, it was only because he knew Mr. Yuan unilaterally.

Qin Zhou said, "It was only today that I spoke to President Yuan for the first time."

It's just that the agent was not satisfied with the answer, so he changed the subject and said, "You know about the change of actors in the promotional film, right?"

"Well." Qin Zhou nodded.

"Be prepared these days."

"good."

Qin Zhou returned to the hotel and began to prepare for the shooting of the promotional film.

Due to the temporary adjustment of staff, the filming period of the promotional film was delayed by a week.

On the day of the filming of the promotional film, Qin Zhou and his manager went to the studio together.

While in the car, Qin Zhou gave a USB flash drive to the manager.

Qin Zhou said: "Brother Zheng, Director He's new film is recruiting actors. I recorded an audition video and want to submit it for a try."

Director He's new film only revealed the name is "Jianghu", and the title of the casting video is "Dance".

It happened that he had learned a little classical dance before, so he recorded a video.

It's just that Director He's email contact information has not been made public. He, a young actor in the 18th line, can't get Director He's email address, so he can only ask an agent for help.

"Director He's new film?" The manager was a little surprised and took over the USB flash drive.

Qin Zhou: "I can't find Director He's mailbox. The company should have it. Please send it to Brother Zheng for me."

"Okay, I'll send it to you." The agent nodded.

After arriving on the set, Qin Zhou went to change clothes first.

Qin Zhou took the clothes from the logistics team and went to the locker room.

The dressing room is next to the dressing room. When Qin Zhou changed his clothes, he heard faint conversations coming from the dressing room next door.

"Didn't you say that Qin Zhou offended Mr. He? Why did he shoot this time..."

"I don't know, all the actors have changed, and only Qin Zhou is alone..."

"Qin Zhou's backstage is so big?"

"It seems that President Yuan meant it..."

"It's nice to have a background..."