Part 1

"Big brother, big brother" was all that you heard throughout the compound. The little boy tried not to yell so that the entire village could hear him, but he was just glad that that his big brother would be home today.

No one knew as to why he would be home so early.  The orders he received, was to help the Third Tsuchikage to see why some of his shinobi would act out.  It was supposed to be a three month mission, but he was back only after a full montn

Someone was with him. It was a shinobi from (village in the stone). When the young boy saw his big brother, he ran full speed towards him, not caring if he ran into someone.

"You're home. Welcome back big brother." Those words were all that Itachi heard before a little body crashed into him. When he looked down, he saw that his little brother had crashed right into his stomach. Itachi groaned from the impact. Smiling he ran his hand down Sasuke's head, making his brother wine at that.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school? What if our parents find out that you are not in class?" He tried to make his voice stern, hoping that he would scare his little brother into going back.

"By the way, where is your blonde headed friend? You two are normally attached to each other?" he asked again.

"The Third Hokage is yelling at him again. He painted the heads of Kage Mountain again, especially the Fourth's head." A muffled reply came out.

Itachi looked up at the mountain and he could see the devastation that little Naruto caused. If the people would only tell him what really happened to his parents, instead of keeping it to themselves and making it out that it is his fault.

"Tchi, I am going on ahead to see the Hokage. Spend some time with your brother, I will see you soon." A person with long blond heir said to Itachi. When Sasuke looked up at the person who spoke, he was surprised.

"Dei, you are actually not allowed to wander around alone. Let me get an Anbu to escort you. I need to report to the elder of our clan. It can take awhile-"

"Go, big brother, we can play later then. You still need to show me how to throw kunai again. I tried and Naruto keeps laughing at me when I practice." Sasuke said pouting. Itachi just nodded his head and pushed him away.

The two of them started to walk out of the compound and walked into the village from the back. As they pass Kage Mountain, Itachi looked toward the Fourth Hokage. Minato Namikaze. He was an excellent sensei to his own one, Kakashi Hatake. As the two of them walk further in the village, they come across a running blond boy. Not sure if he has tears on his face but Itachi knew that something is wrong. Before Naruto could get away form him, he grabbed him around the waist and lifted him up. He took a closer look at him and saw that there were marks on his arms, fingerprints on his little arms, cut marks on his legs and neck.

It felt like Itachi could really kill all of the villagers for what they did to him. Deidara took one look at his shinobi friend and knew there is going to be trouble. He saw that Itachi pulled the little boy closer to him, and the boy placed his arms around his neck and locked his legs around his waist. Deidara placed his hand on his arm, giving him a look. It was if his eyes told Itachi that he would help him no matter what. Itachi nodded his head and pulled little Naruto close to him. Rubbing his back up and down. Whispering comforting words in his ear.

Coming up to the gate of the Hogake's office. Itachi did not know if he should take Naruto with him into the office or if he should leave him there. However, one more look at his body made the decision for him. He pulled him closer than he already was and walked into the office, by passing the secretary and walking into the office. He pulled Deidara in after him by the hand and he held it for a bit longer before he saw what he was doing. Both boys were blushing a bit and let go. The action did not go unnoticed by the Hogake.