Part 3

As Deidara was flying around on the clay bird his mind wandered. Was he doing the right thing? He knows that he loves Itachi, but can he rally spend the rest of his life with him and the little cherub?

He maneuvered the bird toward Kage Mountain. Once he was sitting on the head of the Fourth Hokage, he looked over the city. He knows that he will settle down here, he can feel it. There is just something about the village that is making him want to stay.

To be honest, he knows the reason as for why he wants to stay. It is a certain little blond haired boy with a smile on his face no matter what life throws at him. Bur for some reason there is still something that is also bothering him. He doesn't want to pry and he knows that if he starts, they will close up. Both Itachi and Naruto.

'If I list the things as to why I want to stay, it isn't much. 1) Itachi loves his family and he wants to be close to this little brother. 2) Naruto is in his care now and he would need someone to help him take care of the little cherub. 3) Naruto himself. 4) The Village, they took him in when no one else wanted. If I really think about this, those are the only things I can list as to why I should stay.'

"I knew I sensed someone up here, never thought it would be you though. What happened, why are you not with them at home?"

Deidara looked over his shoulder and saw that it was the Hokage himself, smoking his pipe. Looking at him a little worriedly.

"After you left, things got out of hand. Naruto saw who was holding him and he ran away from Itachi, weird because from what I heard, Naruto worships him. We tried to convince him of what happened, but he did not believe us. I made my bird and flew away. Leaving Naruto crying at home and both Itachi and Nagato frustrated with me. But I couldn't stand the idea that Itachi would leave everything behind just to play house with me and Naruto." Deidara tried to explain

"Who is to say that that is not what he wants?" Sarutobi asked him.

"Because I know him, he would get frustrated with all of us after a few weeks. He needs to keep himself busy. I know that once things settle between us, he would want his own family, and unfortunately, I do not know if I can give that to him. Nevertheless, I know that we can always adopt, again it is not the same. But I know that I would love all of the kids no matter what."

"Then there is your answer. Make things right with them, explain to them what is bothering you and you all can come up with a solution. Little Naru would need all the love and attention he can get right now. So I would focus on him right now if I were you." With those words, Sarutobi walked away back to his office.

Deidara watched the old man walk away; thinking about what he told him. He got up and jumped on the bird and flew back home, to where his love and little boy is waiting for him.

When he got home he ran into the house, he could still hear Naruto crying and Nagato trying to calm him down.

"Naru, please calm down. You are going to make yourself sick if you keep crying like that. What would your daddy think when he sees you like this?"

"H-he w-wont care. H-he l-left me." Naruto hiccupped whilst trying to speak. Before he could get any words out further, Deidara picked him up and held him close to his chest. Rubbing his back and he pressed the boy's head into his neck.

"I didn't mean to leave you cherub. I promise I would never leave you again. I needed to clear my head about some doubt. But some old man decided to interfere with all of my plans." Deidara softly spoke to the little boy.

"D-daddy, where were you?" Naruto cried harder and clung more to his dad.

"Not that far my little one. Nevertheless, I promise you now that I will always take you with me from now on. No matter what okay? Now, tell me, where is your daddy?" Deidara asked the crying little boy in his arms. Knowing that Naruto will calm down eventually being in his arms.