{10}

"Claire! I need your help!" Rumplestiltskin called from outside my door. "No! I'm not helping you!" I called back, fed up with him. If he really thought I'd help him curse the entire land, he was crazy. My door flew open then and I saw him standing there.

"I wasn't really asking." He told me, walking in. He was carrying a teacup. He handed it to me, and I rolled my eyes. "And I'm telling you. Find someone else." I told him angrily, storming up to him. "No! I wanted you. And you are going to help me!" He told me. "You can't make me." I said, turning from him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to him. "Don't do this, Claire. You have to help me find my son!" He said desperately. I sighed. "What about me? My sister is out there all alone! I want to see her! And instead I'm stuck here." I told him, and then glanced down at the teacup in my hands. "You can just take this back!" I yelled and threw the cup. It pinged off the dirt and fell to the ground, a piece of it chipping off.

"I never made you come with me. You had a choice." He told me, looking down at the teacup.

"I guess I chose wrong." I told him, looking away from him. "I guess I did too." He said and dropped my hand. He stormed out, pulling the door closed behind him.

I sank onto the bed and started to cry. Then I noticed the teacup was gone.

THE NEXT morning I woke up to find Mary Margaret in the kitchen with Emma. She was making s'mores. I walked over and sat down by Emma.

"I'm the worst person in the world." Mary Margaret told us and I gave her a doubtful look.

"Really? In the whole world?" Emma asked her. "If Kathryn was horrible, it would be easier. But she's so nice." Mary Margaret said sadly, eating a s'more.

"And what exactly would be easier?" Emma asked her. "Nothing." Mary Margaret told her. I knew Mary Margaret had a crush on David, and from the looks he was giving her before, he felt the same. But he was married."Nothing is a good idea." Emma told her. "Yeah, it's bad luck to get involved with a married guy." I told her.

Emma nudged me. "Yeah says the girl who slept with Gold!" Emma said and Mary Margaret dropped her s'more.

"What?" She shrieked. "I did not sleep with him, guys! We just kissed." I cried in defense. "A lot."
I added casually and Mary Margaret looked shocked.

"When did this happen? And why wasn't I informed?" Mary Margaret asked me. "It was last night. And I was going to tell you."
I clarified.

"Claire, are you sure about him, I mean he's like way older than us." Mary Margaret told me, eating a marshmallow. "Age is just a number babe." I told her as someone knocked on the door. "I got it." I told them.

I walked over and opened it to see Henry. He flung himself into my arms, crying. The action surprised me, but still I placed my arms around him in what I hoped was comforting.

I glanced over at Emma for help. "What's wrong?" I asked him,as Emma ran over.

"Archie said I was crazy and that my book is making me have delusions!" Henry cried. Emma grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

"You're not crazy." She told him. "Yeah. I believe you." I told him and he wiped his tears. "You do?" He asked. "Yes. I do." I told him, and to be honest, if I really let myself, I would believe him.