Chapter 11

The sound of a crash fills the air deep down an underground pathway leading to Azula's den, where she is training her new student. Y/n is seen lying down on the ground sweat covers his face as his eyes look up at the stone ceiling above him. He had been training with Azula for a couple of days; it was oddly easy for Garaga's training as Y/n's body seemed to be a natural with magic. However, when it comes to Azula's training for the body, her method was to destroy you and then rebuild you from the ground up.

Azula: "What was your mistake!"

Y/n: "I stopped moving to think, Master Azula!"

He yelled instantly while getting up; Y/n's body had developed compared to his before the training. Y/n was a little lean and barely had muscle but was still athletic. Now he has a four-pack in development and is a little more buff. Right now, Y/n was wearing the same weights but with a twist, as he knows them around his neck, shoulder, and waist now with strong wires connecting them. These wires restrict movement in specific ways, as Y/n most move more fluidly rather than straightforwardly.

Azula: "At least you know your mistakes, as I told you before, vermin! The more you think, the less time your body has to react to the danger in front of you."

Y/n: "I know, but it's hard. I'm always thinking strategically, so telling me to stop is like making a cat take a bath."

Azula: "No excuses!"

Her voice boomed; Y/n covered his ears and closed his eyes. A strange feeling came over his body as he was about to get smacked by her tail. Without even thinking about it, Y/n backflipped out of the way; Azula watched the boy in the air as his eyes were on her, not the ground, as Y/n would land perfectly.

Azula: "That's what I am looking for; your body could judge the correct course of action before your mind could think. You have a long way to go, but if you keep training with me like this, you will get your training done. Now out of my sight; your five hours of training is over!"

She would give a slight compliment before returning to being rude; Y/n compared her to tsundere of sorts...With the killing intent of a yandere, but instead of killing others wanted to kill him the most. Y/n would open his hand while putting his fist on the palm and doing a bow as the weights on his body would unlock, falling off of him.

Y/n: "Thank you for today's training, Master Azula!"

He would shout at her before running out of Azula's den; Y/n has been sneaking out of the Owl House every day at two o'clock in the morning to start training for five hours. Unlike Garaga, Azula has warned if he tells anyone about her...They will die, so Y/n has kept his training with Azula to himself. If asked, he lies, saying he was training with Garaga, which he still does to help with the control of his magic. The only thing is Garaga needs more ideas for training as Y/n's natural talent for the subject helps him quickly learn anything taught to him.

Y/n: "I reek of sweat; I'm going to take a dip in the lake nearby."

He said to himself, once out of the den and above ground. Y/n ran over to the lake, but he didn't notice how fast he was going as Y/n was leaving a trail of dust behind him. Azula's training has been harsh, but the results can't be argued as Y/n is stronger, faster, and more durable than before. Y/n can now pick up a boulder twice his size, of course, with two hands, but it still is a new feat for him; right now, he is running faster than ever before than his durability. At the beginning of his training, Y/n would get a broken bone from Azula hitting him full force but now receives a bruise where ever she slaps him and gets straight back up.

Y/n: "Ahhhh, this feels great..."

He said, sinking into the cold water; Y/n's clothes would be folded nicely on a rock as only his head would not be in the water. Looking up, Y/n would see the clouds moving slowly, hearing the wind blow through the trees. At first, the Boiling Isles was a place Y/n thought he would die in, but now he could see himself living here.