Chapter 5

Y/n, Luz, Eda, and King were now at the stand trying to sell 'Human Collectables' well mostly just Eda since it is oddly not busy at all. By that I mean there is no one around, Y/n doesn't mind he can relax and read with Luz.

Luz: " Emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown, Azura lifted her staff to the cotton-candy skies and shouted, "I challenge you to a Witch's Duel!" And look! I drew a flipbook. Pew, pew, pew!"

Luz would move a couple of pages making the drawing at the corner of her book fight, then King pokes his head over the book to look at the two of them.

King: "Show me the picture"

Y/n: "The drawing?"

King: "Yes!"

Luz looks over to Y/n who just shrugs, she turns the book around to let King see the drawing she made.

King: "Hah! I can draw better than that. You know, they once called me the King of Artists."

Y/n: "King of Artists? I thought it was King Of Demons?"

Luz: "Yeah, King are you just making things up?"

King: "Doesn't matter. What's important is that my followers would leave me offerings in fear of me!"

Y/n: "Fear? Pretty sure they gave you them to stop you from whining like a toddler."

King just looks at Y/n with narrows eyes, then pounces on him.

Y/n: "King stop pulling my hair!"

King: "Then take it back halfa!!"

King was now on top of Y/n's head pulling his hair, Y/n was trying his best to pull off King. When he did King was telling trying to attack Y/n, this just amde him sigh.

Y/n: "Fine I take it back just stop trying."

King: "Good."

Luz: "Okay, now you are done fighting I can offer you more of this tantalizing book."

King and Y/n look at each other before nodding at the same time, then go back to reading the book until Eda stops them.

Eda: "Ugh! Please stop reading that. Its flowery language is an insult to witches and driving away all of our serious customers."

Luz and Y/n: "Eda what cosumters."

They all look around to see no one, and not even any other stands around.

Y/n: "No one is here nor another stand."

Luz: "This is odd even for the Boiling Isles."

Eda: "This is a bad omen. There must be something horrible happening today."

Gus: "Luz! Y/n! Something amazing is happening today!"

Everyone looks over to see Gus and Willow coming over to their stand, and they are holding a poster.

Y/n: "Yo Gus, Willow!!"

Luz: "Hey guys what's up?"

Willow: "It's the annual covention! Student witches get to see all the types of covens before they're placed in one. There's even a mystery guest this year!"

Luz: "A job fair for witches! Eda, can we go?"

Y/n: "They have something normal here for once, yeah Eda can we go?"

Eda: "Absolutely not."

Both Y/n and Luz groan, then Luz falls to the ground. Y/n rolls his eyes then helps Luz up.