AGENT PHOENIX

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚- This story is the second part of my story 'The Phoenix' if you haven't read it then read it first otherwise you get confused in some parts.

🄾🄽🄴 🅈🄴🄰🅁 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

Lucknow

"Aahhh....!" A man groaned loudly as a lady twisted his hand, breaking his hand's bones. "Madam chhod do mujhe, main batata hoon Ajay ka pata...!" The man said with pain. "Jaldi warna haath ke saath saath pure body ki haddiyon ka churan bana denge...!" The lady said in anger. "Woh Ajay purane wale masjid ke pichhe wali gali mein rehta hai...!"

"Karishma Singh, jaiye aur use lekar aaiye...!" She ordered KS and left the man. "Ji MS...!" KS saluted and left the thana with SS. "CC ise hospital lekar jaiye...!" CC follow her order and went to hospital. PS looked at her Maddam Sir, who is completely changed in the last one year. Yes, this is the same Haseena Malik who believes in jazbaat, there was a time when thousands of feelings were filled in her beautiful kohled eyes, but today they are completely empty, Today there are only two things in her beautiful eyes, the first is the love for her maa and the second is the hope of Anubhav being alive.

"MS...aapke liye itna gussa thik nhi hai...!" PS said as she is concerned for her. "In jaise darindo ke saath aisa karna hi thik hai Pushpa ji....hamare haath kanoon ke niyamo se bandhe hai warna in dono ne jo Sumati ke saath kiya hai, hamara vash chalta toh hum yahi inka encounter kar dete...!" She said clenching her fist. She went to her cabin.

"Pata nhi MS ko ho kya hai, pichhale ek saal mein itna badalav hua hai inke andar ki ab toh Karishma ji hume jyada shaant sambhav ki nazar aati hai...!" PS said in despair to herself.

Here Haseena enters the cabin, she takes out her phone and opens her phone gallery, her anger melts in just second as she see two smiley faces. That picture is of maa and Anubhav, which she clicked at her birthday party without informing them.

Unknown Place, India

"Dekho pyaar se samjha raha hoon, chale jao yahan se warna marna tay hai tumhara...!" A man said to other man who is calmly sitting on chair with crossed legs with a smirk. His Hazel eyes are calmly scanning the place.

"Boss aap kya isse baatein kar rahe ho, ise goli se....Aaahhh....before he could complete his word a bottle of wine broken on his head. All the people looked at the Hazel eyes man in amazement.

"Abey ise kyu mara...!" The other man asked angrily. "Bola tha na ki hum dono ke beech koi teesra nhi bolega toh kaise bola beech mein...!" The man said, running his fingers through his hair. "Toh muh se bol deta mere baap aise marne ki kya jaroorat thi..!"

"Khujli ho rahi thi haath mein isliye, ab kaam ki baat kare...!" The man said calmly. "dekh maine pehle hi bola tha ki 50-50 nhi ho payega...tu apna hissa le aur aish kar...!"

"Agar apna hissa lekar gye toh hum toh aish kar hi lenge par tum aur tumhari yeh tumhare chamche sidhe jail mein hoge...!" He warned them. "Boss yeh jyada bol raha hai, aap faltu mein apna time waste kar rahe ho...!" "Haan boss, udha do saale ko...kaam hi khatm...!" The boss looked at that man, who is smirking at him. "Soch lo...jaan ya maal...!" He said with a smile.

Another man suddenly placed Gun on his temple. The man looked at him in despair. "Jab muh ka istemaal ho raha hai toh kyu haath aur Gun ko takleef de rahe ho...!" He said calmly. "Kyunki teri juban bahot chal rahi hai, chup chap apna hissa le aur chalta ban idhar se...!" The man said, who is aiming Gun on Him. "Waise toh hum hinsa mein jyada vishwas nhi rakhte par.....(he grabbed the man's hand and twisted it, placing his own gun his temple) jab dimag ghumta hai toh sunte bhi nhi hai kisiki." He said and pressed the trigger, due to which the man died on the spot. "Teri toh....(a goon is about to punch him in the face but he grabs his fist and twist it counterclockwise) chhod...haath chhod mera...(the goon said, shouting with pain). "Thik hai chhod deta hoon...!" He said and punched on his face and then left him. The other goons and thier boss looked at each other, the boss ordered them to kill the man and the fight ensued.