Part one

Y/n's POV:
I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock blasting back in black from AC⚡️DC and turned it off immediately because the sound startled me. Even tho I know that that sound is my alarm but yet I still get a mini heart attack every time I hear it, anyway I looked at my phone for the time and read 6:30am on it and groaned and pulled my blanket over my head because I didn't want to leave my bed. "Urg, why do I need to wake up so damn early! It's not fair that school starts so early." I said out loud and got up out of bed walking over to my closet and walked back to my bed to grab my phone to check the weather so I don't show up in a sweater while the sun wants to make an appearance and shine like the fire ball that it is and makes me melt.

As I unlocked my phone I hear something drop from downstairs, I think my mom just dropped something so there's nothing to worry about I think. I opened my weather app and see that today it's going to be 20 decrees Celsius and that is perfectly nice weather to wear whatever I want, after a good 15 minutes of putting clothes on and off because the color didn't fit my body or I didn't feel hot enough to wear it and end up wearing this:

 I opened my weather app and see that today it's going to be 20 decrees Celsius and that is perfectly nice weather to wear whatever I want, after a good 15 minutes of putting clothes on and off because the color didn't fit my body or I didn't feel...

And walked to the bathroom to got so my make-up and go to the toilet. As I flicked the light switch on I closed my eyes not being used too the bright light and rubbed my eyes, I walked over to the toilet and did my business flushed the toilet walked over to the sink and washed my hands. I brushed my hair and looked at myself thinking what I should do for my make-up today. "I don't really feel like wearing much make-up today actually" I say to myself and grabbed my lighter and eyelash curler using my lighter to make the eyelash curler so my eyelashes stay curled better then they would if I didn't warm the curler and did it again for my second eye, I put on some mascara on my eyes and used make-up remover for the mascara that went on my eyelid. I putted on some deodorant and perfume and went downstairs.

I looked in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and a apple from the fruit basket for breakfast and sat down at the dining table, grabbing my phone to text my best friend Isabelle too see if she was awake and had gotten her coffee so she wasn't such a cranky bitch she normally is if she didn't drink her coffee in the morning, I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:15am I don't know how the time went so fast but it did, anyhow I openend watsapp and texted Isabelle waiting for a response while eating my apple and taking sips of water every now and then.

I heard something or someone drop from the couch and looked at the living room seeing it was a complete mess I needed to clean when I came back from school because my mother if I can even call her that, is too lazy to do it herself. I placed my phone on the table and trew my apple in the trash and walked over too the living room seeing my mother fell of the couch and the ring that fell earlier was a empty bottle of wodka that my mother had drank empty. "What time is it?" She asked "ten past seven." I answered her. "Then why aren't you on you're way too school you little disgrace." She said. "Well maybe I'm not on my way to school because I leave at 7:45 mother." I told her. "Don't talk back to me!" She scolded at me as she stumbled up from the floor. "Not talking back, just answering you like a normal human being, but you wouldn't know how one acts like that do you?" I answered not having her shit today like the other days. "How dare you say that to you're own mother! Go to you're room or you're grounded you disrespectful shit!" She said as she raised her voice. "Really? If I go to my room you're going to scold me over 15 minutes that I should've come downstairs earlier or I would be late, you're just going to forget this conversation like you always do and drink some more too drown you're sorrows in alcohol because dad didn't love you or me enough to stay." I argued back at her. "Fine. You want to be disrespectful then you're going to have to pay me." She said. "Pay you?" I asked confused why would she say something like that? "If you wanna act like you own the place your going to pay rent." She told me. "I won't pay you one dollar." I said to her. " yes you will whether you want it or not." She told me. "No I won't?" I answered her why is she being like this? No wait. I know why, she's drunk. What a surprise that I didn't already think. My mother walked over to my backpack and searched for some money because I carry some money in every back that I own, not that I have more then two but it's smart to have some money on you at all cost. As she searched my back she found a 20 dollar bill and put it in her bra because she was wearing a dress and not pants. "There." She said and walked back to me. I didn't have any words to say to her because what the fuck did she just do? We stood there for what felt like an hour just starting at each other but in reality it wasn't even a minute. "I'm going to school." I said to break the stare she was giving me as if she was making a point by stealing from me. "Yeah you better." She told me and I wanted to give a snarky come back but decided against it not wanting anymore drama with her.

I walked over to the kitchen and got my phone and water bottle seeing that Isabelle texted me back saying she didn't know what to wear in case she would she Max the boy she had a massive crush on for like three years now give it take. And I texted back that anything slutty would be perfect. Not that she would read it in time but who cares. I grabbed my back and keys ready-ish for school.

I walked too Isabelle her house and waited on the porch knowing she would show up within ga minute, she always does that no matter when I showed up at her house. I don't know how she does it but she does it anyway. "Ready for school?" She asked me as she was walking towards me. "Always." I answered. "Alrighty let's go!" She said and I don't know why she's so excited for school but that's what I love about her, always happy.

————————————————————————
Authors note:
Sorry that this chapter is short I don't know how long to make the chapters so please tell me how long you want them to be and I will make them longer! I hope you liked it so far and if you didn't that okay! Have fun reading the story further!
-
Love author❤️